OniKage422
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
I have my Gsce astronomy exam very soon which is extra curricular (my parents forced me ) and I was wondering if failing the exam will really affect my future. I am predicted 7s and 8s in all my Gsces and am wondering if astronomy will ruin that. Is is also possible not to put my astronomy score on my report.
DoNotMove
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by OniKage422)
I have my Gsce astronomy exam very soon which is extra curricular (my parents forced me ) and I was wondering if failing the exam will really affect my future. I am predicted 7s and 8s in all my Gsces and am wondering if astronomy will ruin that. Is is also possible not to put my astronomy score on my report.
If it's an actual GCSE and not a mock then it'll be on our exam certificates and final grade sheet. It probably won't effect your future, unless you plan to apply to Oxbridge perhaps, but even then they'll probably look past one bad GCSE if you have great things for everything else.
OniKage422
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
(Original post by DoNotMove)
If it's an actual GCSE and not a mock then it'll be on our exam certificates and final grade sheet. It probably won't effect your future, unless you plan to apply to Oxbridge perhaps, but even then they'll probably look past one bad GCSE if you have great things for everything else.
Thank you so much for the advice
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (611)
33.79%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (758)
41.92%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (359)
19.86%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (80)
4.42%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed