The Student Room Group

Cambridge LAW Interview

I have completed every part of my Cambridge application(SAQ, UCAS, the extra form). When is the earliest I could know if I got an interview (Gonville and C.), and what is the latest date? Will the CLT be canceled this year?
Original post by gizmo2020
I have completed every part of my Cambridge application(SAQ, UCAS, the extra form). When is the earliest I could know if I got an interview (Gonville and C.), and what is the latest date? Will the CLT be canceled this year?

The earliest is (theoretically) tomorrow, but in practice it's really unlikely to be. The latest will be about the end of November. It's really important not to read into these things. When you hear is absolutely nothing to do with the quality of your application and everything to do with how things run in the Admissions Office (which includes, but is not limited to: which order Admissions Tutors decide to read files in, when the DoS is available to read the files, when the Admissions Office can confirm the dates for Law interviews, how many other variables the Admissions Office is working round, like people's availability).
Reply 2
Original post by Peterhouse Admissions
The earliest is (theoretically) tomorrow, but in practice it's really unlikely to be. The latest will be about the end of November. It's really important not to read into these things. When you hear is absolutely nothing to do with the quality of your application and everything to do with how things run in the Admissions Office (which includes, but is not limited to: which order Admissions Tutors decide to read files in, when the DoS is available to read the files, when the Admissions Office can confirm the dates for Law interviews, how many other variables the Admissions Office is working round, like people's availability).

Thank you very much!
Reply 3

Is there a chance that the number of interview offers will be affected by the current situation (pandemic etc.)?
Original post by Ray3RE
Is there a chance that the number of interview offers will be affected by the current situation (pandemic etc.)?

Not really. We will do our best to see everybody who with think should be interviewed, just as we usually would :smile:
Reply 5
Not really. We will do our best to see everybody who with think should be interviewed, just as we usually would :smile:

Thank you very much

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending