Why do girls do this?

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
After previous experiences with girls and from talking to my guy friends in relationships, it seems like a lot of girls are very insistent on putting makeup on their boyfriends or trying to get them to paint their nails and just in general trying to get them to do things that most guys would consider emasculating. I'm not knocking them or anything, it just seems a little strange and I genuinely want to know why this happens. Any girls care to share their thoughts?
username5447420
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
After previous experiences with girls and from talking to my guy friends in relationships, it seems like a lot of girls are very insistent on putting makeup on their boyfriends or trying to get them to paint their nails and just in general trying to get them to do things that most guys would consider emasculating. I'm not knocking them or anything, it just seems a little strange and I genuinely want to know why this happens. Any girls care to share their thoughts?
I'm a man but think I can answer this one.

Because they enjoy doing makeup and nails and things, and they want to do things they enjoy doing with you, also its good practice for them, they can experiment on you as sort of a blank canvas.

It's like, your a man, you like playing video games, wouldn't you like it if your girlfriend asked if she could join in and play video games with you? Sharing interests and hobbies are important for long term relationships.

You will only feel emasculated if you aren't comfortable with your masculinity.

I have long hair, you better ****ing believe I'm gonna let my next partner give me pigtails and whatever else she wants xD
Last edited by username5447420; 4 weeks ago
ProbablyPallas
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Because believe it or not sometimes girls like to share their interests with their partners.
username5447346
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
umm i think maybe they do it cuz they think its cute n wanna see what their bf looks like with it on ahahah idrk tho cuz i dont wear makeup/nail polish or even have a bf looooool
ChickenMadness
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
It's fun lol.
londonmyst
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
The only girls I know that do this type of stuff are mua's, hairdressers, manicurists and jewellery designers.
Usually to practice, improve their skills or because they have got into the habit of sharing with all close friends & family members.
candydiva
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I like it when master makes me up for my date with a hot girl. He has many skills but this one prob isn't his best LOL! But u know we love it, sharing the moment is so fun and he loves to brush my long dark hair. Also he is rlly good at shaving more intimate areas. But not so much with eyeliner/foundation etc.
voliviavv
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Haha interesting
Anonymous #2
Report 4 weeks ago
Not a lot of girls are like that I would say . I’ve been n relationships and I’ve never asked my bf to do my nails or put makeup on them. I don’t wear makeup or anything like that and I’m a girl who’s 23 years old
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (705)
33.91%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (888)
42.71%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (393)
18.9%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (93)
4.47%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed