Report 2 months ago
(Original post by Eaterwheat)
English
Maths
Triple Science
Geography
Sociology
DT (graphics)
There’s not a straight forward answer to that question. Do you know what career path you’d like to go down? Otherwise it seems Varied which is a great thing.
otaku69
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Your optional subjects are the direct opposites of what I did lol (food tech, history, psychology and the rest is the same) it depends on what you want to do in a-levels, but imo it's a good combo
summerberry19
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Sounds great! Hopefully you enjoy all of them :borat:
Eaterwheat
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
(Original post by Medicine_is_hard)
There’s not a straight forward answer to that question. Do you know what career path you’d like to go down? Otherwise it seems Varied which is a great thing.
I'm not really sure what I want to do as a career so I'm picking a wide variety of options to keep things open in the future
Medicine_is_hard
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
I'm not really sure what I want to do as a career so I'm picking a wide variety of options to keep things open in the future
Sounds like a great plan! Good luck x
abi786
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Its nice to keep your options open, but make sure you enjoy the subjects you choose. If you don't like a subject, you might find that you don't really focus on it and don't choose a subject just because of a teacher or friends (I know from experience!)
It's also great that you have chosen DT - though they can be time consuming, it is great to have a subject where you don't need to just revise content.
Franco28
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
English
Maths
Triple Science
Geography
Sociology
DT (graphics)
Depends, what you wanna do for Sixth forms? Like what A Levels you thinking in doing?
Eaterwheat
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
(Original post by Franco28)
Depends, what you wanna do for Sixth forms? Like what A Levels you thinking in doing?
I'm not too sure at the minute so i'm trying to keep options open and pick a vaiety of subjects
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (255)
56.79%
I don't have everything I need (194)
43.21%

Watched Threads