The Student Room Group

So Cyberpunk 2077 got delayed to December 10th 2020

Cyberpunk 2077 went "gold" a couple of weeks ago and it got delayed. At this point I'm just hoping the game comes out lol.

Scroll to see replies

As long as it works and is finished when it does, then people should be patient. You dont want it half finished.
Reply 2
Original post by 999tigger
As long as it works and is finished when it does, then people should be patient. You dont want it half finished.

Oh no definitely want a finished game but it was meant to come out in April, then September, then November and now currently December. Seems like CD Projekt Red have a time management issue and I'd just rather not have a release date and wait until they're ready to tell us a release date.
I know, but they have always said whats going on. They have added new stuff. They could be embedding lost of micro transactions, but they arent so think yourself lucky. If it does come out on 10 Dec then you cna just dl from steam.
That is a serious **** move when they promised no more delays even yesterday repeating that message.

Time to rebook my annual leave.
Reply 5
Original post by DiddyDec
That is a serious **** move when they promised no more delays even yesterday repeating that message.

Time to rebook my annual leave.

Yeah that's the problem. It's not the actual delay but it's how they constantly say it's not being delayed... Then it gets delayed. Just don't give a release date until you're ready but they need them pre orders.
Clear messaging is something I often find fault with.

I don't mind preordering from companies with a good track record of delivering quality products, CDPR does have that record.
I always wanted Watch Dogs Legion and Cyberpunk to be released far apart, so whatever, but this is also a **** move.
Original post by ozzyoscy
I always wanted Watch Dogs Legion and Cyberpunk to be released far apart, so whatever, but this is also a **** move.

I completely forgot about Watch Dogs, maybe that will fill my gaming void.
I completely forgot about Watch Dogs, maybe that will fill my gaming void.

Certainly that cyberpunk void. 24 hours to go until release, already pre-loaded.
YFW?! I've already killed people for this game?
Original post by ozzyoscy
Certainly that cyberpunk void. 24 hours to go until release, already pre-loaded.

It is complete drought for me currently, I have just bought it.

Now to set my Xbox to New Zealand to play it early hopefully.
(edited 3 years ago)
I cancelled my preorder and got Spiderman Miles Morales ❤️ I’m not enduring CD Projekt Red’s nonsense lies anymore. I’ll get it on sale next year when it ACTUALLY comes out.

Can confirm it works. I shall be playing it as soon as I finish work :woo:
It is complete drought for me currently, I have just bought it.

Hope you enjoy it. I intend to get Legion on the PS5 when that comes out.
"A delayed game is eventually good, a bad game is bad forever."

Shigeru Miyamoto
Original post by Guru Jason
"A delayed game is eventually good, a bad game is bad forever."

Shigeru Miyamoto

Not in the world of post launch patches.
Not in the world of post launch patches.

I can only ever think of one ever example contrary to this and that's No Mans Sky and that game isn't exactly known as one of the greats.
Original post by Guru Jason
I can only ever think of one ever example contrary to this and that's No Mans Sky and that game isn't exactly known as one of the greats.

Fallout New Vegas was a bug fest on release and now is one of the greatest RPGs ever made.

Quick Reply