Any bisexual girl like this?

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I would date a girl, masc stem or fem, any body type, race, height anything literally, basically i would honestly date any female. But when it comes to guys my standards are high. Tall, good job, wants a good future, medium long hair, a bit muscular. It's weird. It's like i'm avoiding even having a male partner.
ashtolga23
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I'm actually the opposite, but a lot of bi people have a preference to one gender.

I'm slightly intrigued by your last comment especially though. It's quite common for lesbian women to be influenced by a heteronormative society and internalised homophobia in such a way that they don't realise they don't have an attraction for men for quite a while into their dating life. I've known a couple of people identify as bi before coming out as lesbian, and they realise in hindsight that they were never really into men.

This is definitely not to invalidate bisexuality, as I'm bi myself, but it's an undeniable pattern so I thought I'd give some food for thought.

I hope this helps but please feel free to ignore it if not!
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
I’m a bi girl and I’d say mostly I like men and women equally but tbh it really does change often because sometimes i’ll just be like ✨girls✨ and just temporarily turn in to a lesbian for 10 minutes then see harry styles and be hehe bendy sexuality go brrrr so your preference (or lack of) is valid <3
candydiva
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
LOL! Yeah I am picky with girls more so than with guys...coz I know the girls r pickier with me too! I love the smooth feminine sexuality of girls but sometimes I do find the drama to be excessive and tbvh I am not sure I wanna live with a woman.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you travelling in the Uni student travel window (3-9 Dec) to go home for Christmas?

Yes (124)
28.44%
No - I have already returned home (58)
13.3%
No - I plan on travelling outside these dates (86)
19.72%
No - I'm staying at my term time address over Christmas (40)
9.17%
No - I live at home during term anyway (128)
29.36%

Watched Threads