boys, why do you ignore us?

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Right so I’m a girl and there’s this boy i’ve been talking to who goes to my school and we have similar interests and we talked a lot and got quite close over lockdown. Sometimes we’ll be having a conversation and he’ll just not reply to me even if I’ve asked a question and then a few days later he’ll just start a new conversation. Can a boy just explain to me why you of this? please?
mgi
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Right so I’m a girl and there’s this boy i’ve been talking to who goes to my school and we have similar interests and we talked a lot and got quite close over lockdown. Sometimes we’ll be having a conversation and he’ll just not reply to me even if I’ve asked a question and then a few days later he’ll just start a new conversation. Can a boy just explain to me why you of this? please?
the boy is not interested in you really, that's why
anaindiemood
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
All I can say is these guys aren’t worth your time...I promise you that
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
Sorry, did you say something? I wasn't paying attention
Anonymous #3
Report 1 month ago
find someone worthy if ur love.....
beetrootsalad
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
it depends, it can be an accident (meant to reply, or didn't get the notification - happens to me a lot), maybe they needed to recharge social batteries for a day or two, they didn't want to talk to you, didn't want to talk about that and didn't know how to say so

basically just ask him, say you've noticed he does that sometimes and its kinda rude and hurts your feelings
candydiva
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Flighty. Disconnected. Distracted. Or distractive. Not worth a moment more.
netflix84
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
lmao classy
saji13
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Witty.
netflix84
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
honestly - as a girl- in some cases, I think they just don't realise that they're even ignoring you and how it would make you feel- the boys I know are dense as heck but they mean well most of the time.

just confront him about it- don't be too harsh ofc, but let him know that this is bothering you, hopefully, he'll come to his senses and be less flighty
hope it goes well with him
Alienated.
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
How?? You can literally just read it again. :rofl:
username5447420
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Is he an introvert? some people just don't want to text constantly just like how they wouldn't want to sit and talk for 16 hours straight. Like a user above mentioned they might have just been recharging their social batteries, I like to text girls all day that I'm with, but there will be periods where I need a break for a bit.
SuperiorPotato
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Trying not to laugh so hard oml
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you travelling in the Uni student travel window (3-9 Dec) to go home for Christmas?

Yes (107)
28.38%
No - I have already returned home (50)
13.26%
No - I plan on travelling outside these dates (71)
18.83%
No - I'm staying at my term time address over Christmas (39)
10.34%
No - I live at home during term anyway (110)
29.18%

Watched Threads