GoldenDeer124
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
I always apply for jobs and everytime my application will get rejected, god knows why and then there are people who have criminal records who always manage to get a job. Wtf is wrong with the job systems? Why is it that normal people like us find it very hard to get a job? I'm going to need a job before university and if I can't find one then I might as well take part in dodgy **** because this is unacceptable.

Shame on you retail managers!
A.Peters0797
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by GoldenDeer124)
I always apply for jobs and everytime my application will get rejected, god knows why and then there are people who have criminal records who always manage to get a job. Wtf is wrong with the job systems? Why is it that normal people like us find it very hard to get a job? I'm going to need a job before university and if I can't find one then I might as well take part in dodgy **** because this is unacceptable.

Shame on you retail managers!
Who says that people who have criminal records always manage to get a job?
If you've been applying since March, a lot of people have lost their jobs, so there are many more people looking for work nowadays, so it's very competitive at the moment. Nothing stopping you from having a job whilst at university if you can't find a job just yet
pepsimaxcherry
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Instead of blaming retail managers and those with a criminal record, why not work on your applications?

If you are constantly unsuccessful, you may want to look at your CV etc. When you are unsuccessful, ask for feedback and take what is said on board.

Due to Covid, lots of people have lost their jobs. This means that more applicants are there for different jobs, making the process harder as you’re competing with more applicants.

Take on advice and better your applications. Don’t blame others and take into account that there is a pandemic and hundreds of people are in the same boat as you.
GoldenDeer124
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
I don't know what to do
A.Peters0797
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by GoldenDeer124)
I don't know what to do
There's not really much you can do. You could even have an extensive track-record in customer service or whatever and they could still turn you down because someone has more experience than you, that's just how it is at the moment if you're struggling for money you may just have to claim it as a job seeker or ask your parents for help if they can do that
HarksJ
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Me too, I have applied literally everywhere and cannot get a job. I'm not very good at the online test and i'm failing due to them.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top