I am 17 (male) and I have wrinkles and acne scars

Watch
mdmdmdmd
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Hi, I have really bad forehead wrinkles and acne scars on my cheeks. I know this may seem like a totally unimportant situation to some but I want to keep my face looking good and young as long as I can. Can you recommend anything that I can do?
Anonymous #1
Report 4 weeks ago
Try looking on the The Ordinary website. They have a section where you list your concerns and someone will get back to you and recommend some products. I’ve been using their peeling solution, lactic acid, marine Hyaluronics and rose hip seed oil and my acne scarring has really improved, most of them have gone completely!
mdmdmdmd
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Try looking on the The Ordinary website. They have a section where you list your concerns and someone will get back to you and recommend some products. I’ve been using their peeling solution, lactic acid, marine Hyaluronics and rose hip seed oil and my acne scarring has really improved, most of them have gone completely!
Thank you! Though not many of the products go to United Kingdom for delivery...
Anonymous #1
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by mdmdmdmd)
Thank you! Though not many of the products go to United Kingdom for delivery...
I’m pretty sure they all do, I mean I didn’t have any problems getting the products delivered
Nialler x
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I recommend bio oil
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (620)
33.7%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (774)
42.07%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (364)
19.78%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (82)
4.46%

Watched Threads