Before I send off my UCAS application...

Watch
satsun
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
I'm planning to apply to two universities now and see if I get any offers. I then hope to determine my three other choices based on the offers/rejections I get (i.e. play it safe or take some risks). However, I’m just worried I won’t be able to add any more choices if I send it off with only two? Is this the case?
Interea
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by satsun)
I'm planning to apply to two universities now and see if I get any offers. I then hope to determine my three other choices based on the offers/rejections I get (i.e. play it safe or take some risks). However, I’m just worried I won’t be able to add any more choices if I send it off with only two? Is this the case?
If you send off two, you pay the same amount as if you sent off 5, and can then add the other 3 options at no extra cost through Track
satsun
Rep:
?
(Original post by Interea)
If you send off two, you pay the same amount as if you sent off 5, and can then add the other 3 options at no extra cost through Track
Great, thank you! So if I add the other 3 before 15. Jan, I’ll have the same consideration?
Interea
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Great, thank you! So if I add the other 3 before 15. Jan, I’ll have the same consideration?
Yep! Good luck
Ray3RE
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
You should also consider whether or not the other two will give you offers in time for you to base your other three on their responses.

Good luck with your application.
satsun
Rep:
?
(Original post by Ray3RE)
You should also consider whether or not the other two will give you offers in time for you to base your other three on their responses.

Good luck with your application.
I was thinking if they don’t get back to me by Christmas I’ll just apply everywhere else?
Ray3RE
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
I was thinking if they don’t get back to me by Christmas I’ll just apply everywhere else?
That's a good plan.

What are you applying for?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (538)
33.96%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (651)
41.1%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (322)
20.33%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (73)
4.61%

Watched Threads