Weight loss

Watch
Gauri_P
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
hii, i'm 15yrs old, 5'3 and 51kg so relatively average considering my age and height. unfortunately i have an extremely chubby face and i would highly appreciate if anyone could give me tips on how to lose face fat because nothing i've done helps.
beetrootsalad
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
you'll lose it with age, and if you don't it'll help you look younger when you're older! there isn't a way to reduce face fat without losing large amounts of weight overall, surgery, or things like smoking. none of which are healthy or something you should do
Essex King
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Gauri_P)
hii, i'm 15yrs old, 5'3 and 51kg so relatively average considering my age and height. unfortunately i have an extremely chubby face and i would highly appreciate if anyone could give me tips on how to lose face fat because nothing i've done helps.
Put down the knife and fork and go out for a walk.
beetrootsalad
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Essex King)
chubby faces is a genetic and age thing if the person is average or below average in weight. your comment isn't helpful, constructive, or based in reality. it's also just plain rude
sunny.side.up
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
That is not nice!!! You put down the screen and go for a walk. :eviltongue:
JustOneMoreThing
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Chubby faces are quite normal at your age, you’re not overweight so you’ve got no reason to lose weight.

Just keep on with a healthy diet and exercise, soon enough you’ll age and your facial bones could appear more defined.
elixirhtc
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
You don't need to be worry about it too much just follow any diet plan that can do easily at your daily routine life just focus and concentrate on it ...
Gauri_P
Rep:
?
ouch, i barely eat anyway and do swimming 3x a week. i was asking for advice not a comment to further lower my self esteem
Gauri_P
Rep:
?
(Original post by beetrootsalad)
chubby faces is a genetic and age thing if the person is average or below average in weight. your comment isn't helpful, constructive, or based in reality. it's also just plain rude
aww thank you, i really appreciate it!
josem001
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Gauri_P)
Don’t worry about it too much, it usually gets better with age. The way your fat is distributed is something you cant control naturally but it changes with time. You could try smth like face yoga to develop facial muscles.
Gauri_P
Rep:
?
(Original post by sunny.side.up)
haha, thanks for standing up for me
Gauri_P
Rep:
?
(Original post by josem001)
Don’t worry about it too much, it usually gets better with age. The way your fat is distributed is something you cant control naturally but it changes with time. You could try smth like face yoga to develop facial muscles.
ok, thanks for the suggestion!
Essex King
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by beetrootsalad)
(Original post by sunny.side.up)
Oh, yes I forgot, everyone has to be a snowflake nowadays so they do not cause offence to other people. Sorry, snowflakes.
sunny.side.up
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Oh, yes I forgot, everyone has to be a snowflake nowadays so they do not cause offence to other people. Sorry, snowflakes.
:rolleyes:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (631)
33.6%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (790)
42.07%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (373)
19.86%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (84)
4.47%

Watched Threads