Hollie1234729
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I have an interview coming up for children nursing ? Can anyone suggest the main things to prepare for or types of questions that might come up ?
Emily_B
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
1. Why nursing? (In particular children's nursing?)
2. What qualities make a good nurse/what qualities do you have that would make you a good nurse?
3. Something about the 6 Cs.
ParbinBibi
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hi I had a interview in May. It was done online and so I just wrote some notes and had it next to the screen so I can go back to it. I wrote some key points about the university such as they pass rate and why I wanted to go there. I wrote the 6 Cs out and the NHS core values. The interview itself was more to do about scenarios and then they just asked me about myself. It was much better online.
Hollie1234729
Rep:
?
(Original post by ParbinBibi)
Hi I had a interview in May. It was done online and so I just wrote some notes and had it next to the screen so I can go back to it. I wrote some key points about the university such as they pass rate and why I wanted to go there. I wrote the 6 Cs out and the NHS core values. The interview itself was more to do about scenarios and then they just asked me about myself. It was much better online.
thanks , what type of scenarios did they ask do you remember ? what uni did you have your interview for
ParbinBibi
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Hollie1234729)
thanks , what type of scenarios did they ask do you remember ? what uni did you have your interview for
It was more to do with everyday life, such as one was u buy a lottery ticket and u promised the shopkeeper if u win, u will give them half. So u win what are u going to do now? It was some strange scenarios and I didn't expect it lol. Mine was at university of Wolverhampton.
Hollie1234729
Rep:
?
(Original post by ParbinBibi)
It was more to do with everyday life, such as one was u buy a lottery ticket and u promised the shopkeeper if u win, u will give them half. So u win what are u going to do now? It was some strange scenarios and I didn't expect it lol. Mine was at university of Wolverhampton.
haha right okay thanks , was there any scenarios do to with nursing or to do with children ?
ParbinBibi
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Hollie1234729)
haha right okay thanks , was there any scenarios do to with nursing or to do with children ?
No lol it was just 3 really strange scenarios. I guess they wanted to change things up because I'm sure other unis don't ask these questions.
tinygirl96
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Why do you want to do nursing? Consider how to answer that question.

Describe your skills and experience too in detail. Think about what kind of qualities and traits are required. Also list some examples of workplace situations where those skills are needed.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you travelling in the Uni student travel window (3-9 Dec) to go home for Christmas?

Yes (124)
28.38%
No - I have already returned home (58)
13.27%
No - I plan on travelling outside these dates (86)
19.68%
No - I'm staying at my term time address over Christmas (40)
9.15%
No - I live at home during term anyway (129)
29.52%

Watched Threads