naomi36
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
Hi, I've just received an offer of a placement with randox and will have to wear full protective suit - what exactly do I wear under this they have been very vague!!
Hazelly
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by naomi36)
Hi, I've just received an offer of a placement with randox and will have to wear full protective suit - what exactly do I wear under this they have been very vague!!
What have they said to you? It might be worth actually contacting them back if you're not sure maybe?
Allyson2020
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by naomi36)
If its working within there laboratory then you wear your usual day to day clothes under the PPE provide .
If its assisting with public testing then you'll probably be masks, visor, safety glasses, gloves & disposable apron that you wear on top of your clothes or if you are nurse then your uniform .

As Hazelly has said contact then asap and ask for clarity on what you should wear as they should had told you this information and you never mentioned what area of this you will be working in to .
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (505)
33.71%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (621)
41.46%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (304)
20.29%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (68)
4.54%

Watched Threads