The Student Room Group

I need help. - International Studies : Leiden or International Relations : St Andrews

Hello,

My name is Saswot. I am from Nepal.

I applied to 5 UK universités for International relations. Similarly, I applied to university of Leiden for International Realtion and International Organization and International Studies ,and University of Groningen for International Relations and Organisation for undergraduate degree.

I recently got conditional offer from University of York, Cardiff and University of St Andrews in the UK. Similarly, I also got conditional offer from Leiden University in the Netherlands.

I am really intrigued by International studies course in Leiden University. I would probably choose IS than IRO.

I went through their online open days and it's making me more confused to take a precise decision chosing the university that I want to go. St Andrews is extremely beautiful and the course that I am applying is also demanded and compitative but it's expensive. Same goes for York.

I applied to
St Andrews - Conditional
York- Conditional
Manchester
Cardiff - Conditional
RHUL

Leiden - Conditional offer
Gröningen
Original post by Saswot
Hello,

My name is Saswot. I am from Nepal.

I applied to 5 UK universités for International relations. Similarly, I applied to university of Leiden for International Realtion and International Organization and International Studies ,and University of Groningen for International Relations and Organisation for undergraduate degree.

I recently got conditional offer from University of York, Cardiff and University of St Andrews in the UK. Similarly, I also got conditional offer from Leiden University in the Netherlands.

I am really intrigued by International studies course in Leiden University. I would probably choose IS than IRO.

I went through their online open days and it's making me more confused to take a precise decision chosing the university that I want to go. St Andrews is extremely beautiful and the course that I am applying is also demanded and compitative but it's expensive. Same goes for York.

I applied to
St Andrews - Conditional
York- Conditional
Manchester
Cardiff - Conditional
RHUL

Leiden - Conditional offer
Gröningen

St Andrews is the UK's top International Relations course for undergrad but I can't offer insight into how it compares to universities in other countries. All of your choices are excellent and have their merits- check out the St Andrew 2021 group: https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=6431074
Reply 2
hey thanks alot !

Quick Reply

Latest