One thing after another

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
I was on a group chat with these guys and people were saying they had abroad holidays planned I was talking how we go on holidays in our caravan to and people were saying that’s rank or scruffy and it hurt my feelings. These girl laughing hysterically at me, it was just like the whole class boys were doing it and even the teacher was there not doing anything. The teacher wasn’t doing anything. If anything went along with it because after a few minutes I was just sitting there upset and moody so a girl in my class asked me what’s up but I was mumbling what I was saying since I was upset. The girl told the teacher that I was upset and I’m mumbling what up and the teacher just said something like that’s just how he is though smiling.

I did a thread about this other girl ruining my confidence https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho....php?t=6737714 and now it’s happening again. I have not been going into college much when I go in I get told to sit next to someone who ruined my confidence then the other times I go in I get humiliated by the whole group, I mean it’s just one thing after another.
Anonymous #1
Anyone?
Anonymous #1
It was like a microsoft teams group chat when we had to sit on our phones on a video call to a teacher somewhere else in the college
tbi_zlx
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Is this the same guy from the cooking class
Anonymous #1
(Original post by tbi_zlx)
Is this the same guy from the cooking class
Yes, we talked on Instagram
Anonymous #1
?????
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (631)
33.64%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (789)
42.06%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (372)
19.83%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (84)
4.48%

Watched Threads