muntasirbillah
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Hi,
I found alevelphysicsonline quite helpful for year 12 but the YouTube videos are quite short and doesn't go much into detail.But now I'm in year 13 and I thought these stuffs were free but it cost &20 to get these materials.
I'm looking for someone who would share with me these resources as it will be extremely beneficial for me. I will pray for you everyday. It's costly for me and I don't have money to afford it.
Someone pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee help me.
I will be thankful from bottom of my heart for the rest of my life.
uktalha
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Hey I don't have those but I think he does do a lot of free stuff anyway on his Instagram, YT and website for year 13!

Also he's not the only online video resource, even some American teachers can teach you the basics needed for A level Physics!

I'd suggest for Physics my best friend had to be PMT - Physics and Maths tutor, they'd break down everything really well within their notes and had all the relevant question banks ready for you!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (643)
33.47%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (814)
42.37%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (378)
19.68%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (86)
4.48%

Watched Threads