Anonymous1968
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Is creating a simulation of the universe (mainly just the solar system) a suitable investigatory project for A level (AQA) computer science NEA, using unity and modelling things such as gravitational forces etc.? Is this suitable enough to get an A or A* in the NEA?
Last edited by Anonymous1968; 1 month ago
Anonymous1968
Rep:
?
(Original post by Anonymous1968)
Is creating a simulation of the universe (mainly just the solar system) a suitable investigatory project for A level computer science NEA, using unity and modelling things such as gravitational forces etc.? Is this suitable enough to get an A or A* in the NEA?
Is using the unity engine not recommended for the NEA?
Anonymous1968
Rep:
?
please reply
goofy_789
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous1968)
Is creating a simulation of the universe (mainly just the solar system) a suitable investigatory project for A level (AQA) computer science NEA, using unity and modelling things such as gravitational forces etc.? Is this suitable enough to get an A or A* in the NEA?
hey i am doing a NEA project too and your idea sounds great!!! If u manage to do it with good coding.. I think u would have no problem reaching an A*
You can of course use unity! I am using it too.

The only thing i would say to you as my seniors told me ..just be sure that you can do this coz u dont want to take up a very difficult project and then have to leave it somewhere in feb-march
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you travelling in the Uni student travel window (3-9 Dec) to go home for Christmas?

Yes (107)
28.31%
No - I have already returned home (50)
13.23%
No - I plan on travelling outside these dates (71)
18.78%
No - I'm staying at my term time address over Christmas (39)
10.32%
No - I live at home during term anyway (111)
29.37%

Watched Threads