sciencestudent2
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Hi, I'm doing an EPQ this year and I was looking for some more ideas for titles. I take chemistry, physics and maths so I would need something that doesn't overlap the spec and I'm struggling. thanks
MattW02
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by sciencestudent2)
Hi, I'm doing an EPQ this year and I was looking for some more ideas for titles. I take chemistry, physics and maths so I would need something that doesn't overlap the spec and I'm struggling. thanks
I don’t do any sciences for A level but I feel I can help you with this one.

It depends what you want to do it on general subject wise. If you are really interested in space etc then you could asses other planets viability for human life. If you are into engineering or stuff like that you could design a car as an artefact and explain in a 1000 word commentary how it is adapted for its use. If you want to do it on. Chem I cant thing of any titles off the top of my head but have a look online at uni courses and maybe do it along the lines of something that you could study there.
sciencestudent2
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
(Original post by MattW02)
I don’t do any sciences for A level but I feel I can help you with this one.

It depends what you want to do it on general subject wise. If you are really interested in space etc then you could asses other planets viability for human life. If you are into engineering or stuff like that you could design a car as an artefact and explain in a 1000 word commentary how it is adapted for its use. If you want to do it on. Chem I cant thing of any titles off the top of my head but have a look online at uni courses and maybe do it along the lines of something that you could study there.
thank you so so much! this is really helpful
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (704)
33.88%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (888)
42.73%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (393)
18.91%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (93)
4.48%

Watched Threads