Want more information about this university?
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
Do students who studied in Nottingham Trent university get a job in prestigious companies easily ?
renaamz
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
For almost all degrees it makes no difference what university you go to. It won't affect whether you will be employed somewhere or not, it all depends on individual achievements.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
(Original post by renaamz)
For almost all degrees it makes no difference what university you go to. It won't affect whether you will be employed somewhere or not, it all depends on individual achievements.
Thanks
Nottingham Trent University
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Do students who studied in Nottingham Trent university get a job in prestigious companies easily ?
Hi there,

Thank you for posting here! Employability is one of our strengths, as every course at NTU offers work experience to give you that competitive edge when you graduate. There are still plenty of job opportunities to support your studies even in the current climate. You can find more information on our website.

I hope this helps, and do consider attending our virtual open days if you have any more questions

Thank you,

Andrea
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (554)
33.95%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (674)
41.3%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (330)
20.22%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (74)
4.53%

Watched Threads