The Student Room Group
Heyy me too im taking the physics bio chem and econ !! Was wondering if u knew how many applicants there are
Ik takinh the city exams!!
Reply 3
mm i dunno too much about the applicants, but a ik two girls in my class itself applying to schools like these so im assuming its a lot of students
ahhh i can imagine! du got priv skl?
Reply 5
Original post by sixthformapp
ahhh i can imagine! du got priv skl?

nope just a grammar schl
wbu do you know many fo the applicants?
Reply 6
Original post by netflix84
im taking exams in english, economics, french, and history/bio
can anyone give any tips or info on what the exams were like for any of the above schools?

im also taking a history exam for a private school!! What are you doing to prepare so far?
Reply 7
Original post by euuhhh
im also taking a history exam for a private school!! What are you doing to prepare so far?

I'm revising the war we've done in school ( if 3 lessons on the cold war even count) cause I've heard they like to ask about that, and I'm doing some medicine too.
obvs there's gonna be a lot of people with different boards there but war is the one thing in common that's usually done at the beginning of the year.
Reply 8
oh damn :/

the topics i learnt are elizabethan england and medicine so no wars.
Reply 9
Original post by euuhhh

oh
well then im way off
Reply 10
Original post by euuhhh

oh
well then im way off
theyd probs give like an option to choose from- so you could pick the other one (not on war)
hey im sitting bio chem physics econ , any tips for the econ as never really studied it before
i’m taking history too! we dropped cold war at ours so never got to learn it :frown:... we did crime and punishment, anglo-saxons and now weimar germany
Reply 13
Original post by karolinamcz
i’m taking history too! we dropped cold war at ours so never got to learn it :frown:... we did crime and punishment, anglo-saxons and now weimar germany

ohh i see, what schls did u apply for btw?
Original post by netflix84
ohh i see, what schls did u apply for btw?

so far clsg and also st dominics, haven’t gotten the chance to look at many others yet but maybe cardinal vaughan too x tbh i’d rather go somewhere in central london so i’ll have to apply for others in that area instead of my own aha
Reply 15
Original post by karolinamcz

how did you find the test?
Original post by euuhhh
how did you find the test?

it wasn’t bad at all i don’t think... i didn’t get to do as much in the essay as i would’ve liked but i didn’t really find it hard. wbu? and which question did you pick for the essay?
Reply 17
Original post by galaxyy13
it wasn’t bad at all i don’t think... i didn’t get to do as much in the essay as i would’ve liked but i didn’t really find it hard. wbu? and which question did you pick for the essay?

hey what were the options for the essay questions? xx

Latest