CinamonBun2000
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
I made an IGCSE chemistry summary sheet containing all the important information in the book, filled with diagrams and drawing (all done by me with nothing taken from the Internet) and I would like to see if there are any students interested in it.

I would also like to hear suggestions on the price I should sell it and where(digitally)

The summary sheet is 103 pages containing both year 10 and year 11.
Thank you in advance.
billybob234
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by CinamonBun2000)
I made an IGCSE chemistry summary sheet containing all the important information in the book, filled with diagrams and drawing (all done by me with nothing taken from the Internet) and I would like to see if there are any students interested in it.

I would also like to hear suggestions on the price I should sell it and where(digitally)

The summary sheet is 103 pages containing both year 10 and year 11.
Thank you in advance.
Wow that's quite impressive !! Perhaps you could make a website for it or just advertise it through social media. CGP revision guide is 6.50 pounds and about the same size but in all honestly i would prolly sell it at like 2-3 pound a copy as its a digital resource.
billybob234
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by billybob234)
Wow that's quite impressive !! Perhaps you could make a website for it or just advertise it through social media. CGP revision guide is 6.50 pounds and about the same size but in all honestly i would prolly sell it at like 2-3 pound a copy as its a digital resource.
or if you were feeling nice you could share it out for free , here on TSR
CinamonBun2000
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
(Original post by billybob234)
Thanks for your kind words, I’ll try to make it as cheap as possible.
For the meanwhile you can check some images of the summary sheet here https://www.reddit.com/r/GCSE/commen...tm_name=iossmf
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (738)
33.93%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (929)
42.71%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (413)
18.99%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (95)
4.37%

Watched Threads