certinerd
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hi!

Just wondered how everyone organises their language folder at A-level? I do Spanish and I am a bit lost!
Rhys_M
Badges: 10
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by certinerd)
Hi!

Just wondered how everyone organises their language folder at A-level? I do Spanish and I am a bit lost!
I use my iPad Pro for French.
Honestly if you have a reliable device it's much better - there's no way I'd want to deal with folders and stuff
Lzq3R
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Hey! I also do Spanish (AQA) & here’s how my folder is organised!

I have a rule for all my folders in every subject in which I put content straight from the exam board at the very front (so mark schemes, past papers & specs) so I can refer back to it really easily & then after that I sort by sections. I have individual topic work sorted chronologically & separate each topic with a divider/sheet of paper that I use to list any important or difficult vocab from the module. I also keep topic-specific vocab tests & topic tests at the end of the relevant topic.

Then I have my notes for the set text & film starting with marked essays then going through context, summaries, themes, characters, analysis, quotes just to make things easier to find

Then i have separate grammar, speaking & translation sections which are pretty self explanatory & then just a miscellaneous for anything else that comes up throughout the course

I’m pretty sure I saw someone else make the suggestion of storing notes digitally & I will say that definitely is a good idea because it makes things way easier to find & you can’t lose a piece of paper in the same way. I use both physical & virtual notes and I’ve found that works pretty well. I genuinely cannot say enough good things about OneNote.

¡Suerte con el español!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What do you find most difficult about revising?

Prioritising what to revise (7)
10.61%
Remembering what was covered in lessons (1)
1.52%
Finding the time to revise (6)
9.09%
Finding the motivation (14)
21.21%
Getting distracted (12)
18.18%
Procrastination (26)
39.39%
Having the tools you need (0)
0%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (0)
0%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise