The Student Room Group

DWP Work coach pre recorded interview

Hey,
Has anyone applied to be a work coach for DWP and had to do a pre recorded interview, they then asked to see my right to work documents and did a live chat with me to check them. Does this mean the pre recorded interview went well or do they do this document validity with everyone?
Reply 1
Original post by Wofprints46
Hey,
Has anyone applied to be a work coach for DWP and had to do a pre recorded interview, they then asked to see my right to work documents and did a live chat with me to check them. Does this mean the pre recorded interview went well or do they do this document validity with everyone?

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=6576634&p=91680790&page=283#post91680790

Check out this thread.
Yes it means you passed the interview. Congrats!
I have my interview in 3 days, just got the email today stating my interview will be in 72 hours, dwp work coach. Any help and and advise how I should appravch the meeting. Any help on the question will be really grateful. Very nervous
Original post by Shah muaz
I have my interview in 3 days, just got the email today stating my interview will be in 72 hours, dwp work coach. Any help and and advise how I should appravch the meeting. Any help on the question will be really grateful. Very nervous

Hi
how did it go? can you remember what questions were asked as ive got my interview on moday
would really help please
Especially the strength questions
thanks

amin
Original post by Amin786123
Hi
how did it go? can you remember what questions were asked as ive got my interview on moday
would really help please
Especially the strength questions
thanks

amin

If you have prepared using the civil service framework you will be fine. Please don’t ask for the questions asked as it’s not fair on the other candidates.
Original post by Wofprints46
Hey, Did you

Hi did you answer all of them confidently or did you feel it didn't go well? Even though you passed?
Thanks

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending