Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
I was on a group chat with these guys and people were saying they had abroad holidays planned I was talking how we go on holidays in our caravan to and people were saying that’s rank or scruffy and it hurt my feelings. It was like a microsoft teams group chat when we had to sit on our phones on a video call to a teacher somewhere else in the college but our teacher was in the classroom as well. These girl laughing hysterically at me, it was just like the whole class boys were doing it and even the teacher was there not doing anything. The teacher wasn’t doing anything. If anything went along with it because after a few minutes I was just sitting there upset and moody so a girl in my class asked me what’s up but I was mumbling what I was saying since I was upset. The girl told the teacher that I was upset and I’m mumbling what up and the teacher just said something like that’s just how he is though smiling.

I did a thread about this other girl ruining my confidence https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho....php?t=6737714 and now it’s happening again. I have not been going into college much when I go in I get told to sit next to someone who ruined my confidence then the other times I go in I get humiliated by the whole group, I mean it’s just one thing after another. I just don’t know what to now because I want to go to college for my future but I’m struggling now
Anonymous #1
Anyone??????
tbi_zlx
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
What is going on with you and this girl. This is like the 6th different post man
tinygirl96
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
huh?
Hellohsjakodsmka
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Just bump your old threads, no need to make them again.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by tbi_zlx)
What is going on with you and this girl. This is like the 6th different post man
It’s the whole class now making fun of me now I didn’t say that in my other threads apart from the one I posted today which no one is replying to so I had to click bait the title a bit
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Hellohsjakodsmka)
Just bump your old threads, no need to make them again.
Just what?
Anonymous #1
(Original post by tinygirl96)
huh?
Read the thead
Hellohsjakodsmka
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Just what?
Read post 5.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Hellohsjakodsmka)
Read post 5.
I did bump but no one answered still
joshiboy
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I was on a group chat with these guys and people were saying they had abroad holidays planned I was talking how we go on holidays in our caravan to and people were saying that’s rank or scruffy and it hurt my feelings. It was like a microsoft teams group chat when we had to sit on our phones on a video call to a teacher somewhere else in the college but our teacher was in the classroom as well. These girl laughing hysterically at me, it was just like the whole class boys were doing it and even the teacher was there not doing anything. The teacher wasn’t doing anything. If anything went along with it because after a few minutes I was just sitting there upset and moody so a girl in my class asked me what’s up but I was mumbling what I was saying since I was upset. The girl told the teacher that I was upset and I’m mumbling what up and the teacher just said something like that’s just how he is though smiling.

I did a thread about this other girl ruining my confidence https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho....php?t=6737714 and now it’s happening again. I have not been going into college much when I go in I get told to sit next to someone who ruined my confidence then the other times I go in I get humiliated by the whole group, I mean it’s just one thing after another. I just don’t know what to now because I want to go to college for my future but I’m struggling now
u need to talk to someone....
Anonymous #1
Wow people are so ignorant on this website I’m guessing because of people starting uni but I don’t see why uni is something to get so arrogant about it’s nothing special and if anything it should be us not going uni students getting arrogant because we are the ones saving all that money. It’s you who are more likely to end up in debt
joshiboy
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Wow people are so ignorant on this website I’m guessing because of people starting uni but I don’t see why uni is something to get so arrogant about it’s nothing special and if anything it should be us not going uni students getting arrogant because we are the ones saving all that money. It’s you who are more likely to end up in debt
maybe lets talk about ur issue?calmly?
Anonymous #1
(Original post by joshiboy)
u need to talk to someone....
Finally a reply with advice and yes
Anonymous #1
maybe lets talk about ur issue?calmly?
One of my issues is I’ve pretty much been ignored for the past 2 hours
GabiAbi84
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Firstly-who’s being arrogant?
And secondly “saving money” isn’t what going to Uni or not going to uni is all about 🙄
joshiboy
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Finally a reply with advice and yes
pm me
Anonymous #1
pm me
Ok
joshiboy
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
One of my issues is I’ve pretty much been ignored for the past 2 hours
pm lets talk in detail I'll do my best
Anonymous #1
(Original post by GabiAbi84)
Firstly-who’s being arrogant?
And secondly “saving money” isn’t what going to Uni or not going to uni is all about 🙄
People ignoring my thread are being arrogant I have had threads like this ignored on multiple occasions
I’m saying people who don’t go uni are saving loads of money
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (672)
33.65%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (849)
42.51%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (385)
19.28%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (91)
4.56%

Watched Threads