bleeding during sex

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
ive been with my boyfriend for 3 years and we have been sexually active for a long time and he is the only person i have done anything with but during the pandemic we couldn’t see each other for well half a year, but we have been back into seeing each other a lot more often but everytime he well, fingers me or we have sex i bleed down there every single time during sex or anything and it doesn’t hurt or anything, i don’t bleed after, just a couple of hours after but it always starts during the time. its not like im close to my period or anything or just finished, its nothing like that. i just need to know whats wrong with me because that never used to happen, its just since we started getting back into it after a while it has done it every singe time and its kind of annoying and worrying. its not much blood but it’s enough and yeah i just really need some help and advice and i am 16 so i don’t want to tell my mum about it as it is embarrassing and everything so i just don’t know what to do, and i can’t be pregnant because im always getting my periods and things its just when we are sexually active were this seems to happen. x
Anonymous #2
Report 4 weeks ago
Troll?
Anonymous #1
also his nails are very short and they always are
Anonymous #3
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
what?
Anonymous #3
Report 4 weeks ago
Troll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ashtolga23
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I might be wrong but I don't get why everyone is calling troll? I've known people be sexually active with a partner from around 13/14, so it's not exactly impossible.

I'm sorry I don't have any advice other than googling it, but I just wanted to put forward that this may be genuine.
Alienated.
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by ashtolga23)
I might be wrong but I don't get why everyone is calling troll? I've known people be sexually active with a partner from around 13/14, so it's not exactly impossible.

I'm sorry I don't have any advice other than googling it, but I just wanted to put forward that this may be genuine.
It's because the legal age of consent is 16. Do correct me if I'm wrong but if anyone under 16 was to have sex it would be counted as rape since they cannot consent.

Edit: 12 and under
Last edited by Alienated.; 4 weeks ago
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Alienated.)
It's because the legal age of consent is 16. Do correct me if I'm wrong but if anyone under 16 was to have sex it would be counted as rape since they cannot consent. Since most people should know that I assumed that the OP is a troll.
yeah it was a joke! 😂
Gent2324
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
It's because the legal age of consent is 16. Do correct me if I'm wrong but if anyone under 16 was to have sex it would be counted as rape since they cannot consent. Since most people should know that I assumed that the OP is a troll.
op is troll yes, but your statement about rape is incorrect, its 12 and under where its always rape
Anonymous #4
Report 4 weeks ago
yeah it was a joke! 😂
You know that joke has to be funny for it to be a joke, right? This was just boring.
ashtolga23
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago

Edit: 12 and under
Fair enough to everyone for guessing it was a joke, but I still think this is a plausible situation.

It would only be rape if the other person was above the age of consent I believe. Whatever the case, it still happens.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (588)
33.91%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (720)
41.52%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (347)
20.01%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (79)
4.56%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed