Do you ever look up every single person you've vaguely aware of online?

Watch
SaucissonSecCy
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
Out of boredom, I look up every tangential connection of anyone I've ever been aware of in my life. Social media or google.
Am I the only one or do loads of people do this?
Anonymous #1
Report 3 weeks ago
yeah pretty weird ngl
ROTL94
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
No? Sounds like very creepy behaviour. In general people volunteer the information they want you to know about them.
BluMoon06
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
I’ve done it before when I overheard a convo but that’s it. I tried it with me but a bunch of clothes popped up 🙄😂
SaucissonSecCy
Rep:
?
(Original post by ROTL94)
No? Sounds like very creepy behaviour. In general people volunteer the information they want you to know about them.
Thats what i mean. Looking up volunteered info. But old tangential connections
SaucissonSecCy
Rep:
?
If its weird why are people friends with so many old and vague connections online
SoulfulTwist
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
I just never thought of doing that when I was dying of boredom. Will add to lists of things to do when I am sooo bored got nothing else to keep me occupied with. I just ain't interested in people like that tbh
ChickenMadness
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
I generally only look at someone's social media if I fancy them tbh.

Or if it's one of my friends I speak to regularly so I can make sarcastic comments on their posts.
ChickenMadness
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by SaucissonSecCy)
If its weird why are people friends with so many old and vague connections online
I don't. I usually delete my social media and make a new account when I get too many friends so I can start over with less people. It's annoying having people I don't speak to clogging up my news feed.
londonmyst
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
No.
The less I know about some people and the fewer occasions I see their faces the happier I am.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (554)
33.97%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (673)
41.26%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (330)
20.23%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (74)
4.54%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise