The Student Room Group

white boys...?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
it's fine i'm used to it >.< i do wish i had a few cousins though.. sometimes i think about if i get married and have a wedding, how EMPTY my "side" of the wedding venue would be LOL

oh my gosh I never thought about that☠️☠️it'd be empty af. and same I'd love cousins
I used to have this issue too. I’m a black girl and most (not all tho) of the guys that I’ve been out with have been white. It dosent mean I prefer white guys it’s just who I’ve happened to end up with. One of my best friends hates it and always says “why go for them when u can find a nice person of colour instead” so now I just don’t tell her anymore about my love life. She even said infront of me once that “when girls of colour date white guys, she judges them”. Point is you do you and don’t listen to anyone else, friend or not.

awe sorry about that :frown: thanks for your advice though! there's actually a white boy in my year who i find cute but i'm not gonna let them know that because they're gonna start running their mouths lmao
Original post by josem001
I’m sorry that you struggle with that, I can understand what it’s like to be between two cultures. I would suggest embracing both sides of you and see it as having two cultures rather than none. :smile: Also many people have protested for the right of interracial marriage so i think it’s a little insensitive to suggest people should stick to their own race

what rights though? I've never heard of it being wrong. and I'm sorry but I can't get citizenship to my mother's countries because of being mixed. it's hurtful to me. I have no idea what my mother's culture is. I didn't even know what type of Arab she was until a while back. I understand though. I didn't know about that....
Original post by csmh1912
wtf☠️☠️they're crazy sis find some new friends pls😭I'll be ur friend🥺🥺

yyyeah dw once i start uni, they're no longer gonna be my friends LOL
and yeah we can be friends if you want:cool: do you have discord or something?
yyyeah dw once i start uni, they're no longer gonna be my friends LOL
and yeah we can be friends if you want:cool: do you have discord or something?

yes!! insta is easier though. mine is choccybiccyx
There’s nothing to understand. People say stupid things
I do agree but it's natural for us to date people of our race. humans are built like that. e.e. most whites date other whites. mixed date mixed. brown and brown etc. just most though.

Mixed dont date mixed from what I've seen. They date white mostly, and sometimes black.
Original post by chopingirl
Mixed dont date mixed from what I've seen. They date white mostly, and sometimes black.

damn... I feel like I'd only date a mixed person that's Asian and white. but it's hard. I've never met one before.
aaaaaaa thank you for your wise words :biggrin::biggrin: and LOL thanks ig... my hair isn't even that "SMOOTH".. it's just not as coarse as theirs
my hair type is 3c whereas theirs is more like 4b/4c (you can google if you don't know what that looks like)
my hair is still difficult to manage so i still experience the black girl hair struggles :redface: they act like i have pin straight hair lolol

U could find a nice white boy who rlly digs ur hair and train him to brush and care for u that way... so sweet and fun! In turn maybe u can go with him to his ManU game loool!

Thx for the hair typology I didn't know that. I love when we learn from each other even on TSR it's possible lol! Type 3c looks lovely... so Bey looks like she has 3c type also but maybe fake?
ok so i'm a black girl and my close friends in my main friend group are black and asian. whenever we get onto the conversation topic of boys, they always say to me " i can imagine you with a skinny white boy hahahahaha" or " ewww you're probably gonna end up with someone called [generic white boy name] hahahaha". and even one time, one of them showed us some guy she fancies, who was black, and they were like to me " oh you probably won't like him because he's black" ?????????

and i'm a bit confused because i have never said anything about having a "racial preference" towards white boys and i've never dated anyone so idk where they're getting this assumption from. i've also said several times that i don't care about what race a potential boyfriend is...

so recently i asked one of them why they keep saying this type of stuff to me and her response was "you look like you would only date white boys" HUH???? how can i LOOK like i'd only date a certain race?? i don't understand

i don't understand what's wrong with dating white boys though, like.. i wouldn't mind doing so.. but the way my friends are saying it, as if it's something weird/unnatural. there are so many interracial relationships nowadays so idk why they have that mindset

i'm not really asking a question/looking for advice. i just wanted to rant lol. but i'm just wondering if any other POC girls/boys think it's odd to date a white person?? and why?

Uhh I'm sorry to hear about this. :console: Your friends shouldn't be treating you that way. I've had the same thing happen to me, when I dated someone of a different race then me. Its just people being jerks. :rolleyes:
Original post by candydiva
U could find a nice white boy who rlly digs ur hair and train him to brush and care for u that way... so sweet and fun! In turn maybe u can go with him to his ManU game loool!

Thx for the hair typology I didn't know that. I love when we learn from each other even on TSR it's possible lol! Type 3c looks lovely... so Bey looks like she has 3c type also but maybe fake?

LOL that sounds nice:colondollar: had to google what beyonce's hair looks like.. from the pics i saw it looks looser than mine so i'd say hers is more 3b/3a maybe
Original post by sunny.side.up
Uhh I'm sorry to hear about this. :console: Your friends shouldn't be treating you that way. I've had the same thing happen to me, when I dated someone of a different race then me. Its just people being jerks. :rolleyes:

yeah.. i think people should worry about their own relationships rather than commenting on others' relationships:dong: especially for that reason...
yeah.. i think people should worry about their own relationships rather than commenting on others' relationships:dong: especially for that reason...

Agreed.
bruh. so are dogs. but a Labrador doesn't usually **** a chihuahua, no?

Dogs will literally **** your leg lol.
ok so i'm a black girl and my close friends in my main friend group are black and asian. whenever we get onto the conversation topic of boys, they always say to me " i can imagine you with a skinny white boy hahahahaha" or " ewww you're probably gonna end up with someone called [generic white boy name] hahahaha". and even one time, one of them showed us some guy she fancies, who was black, and they were like to me " oh you probably won't like him because he's black" ?????????

and i'm a bit confused because i have never said anything about having a "racial preference" towards white boys and i've never dated anyone so idk where they're getting this assumption from. i've also said several times that i don't care about what race a potential boyfriend is...

so recently i asked one of them why they keep saying this type of stuff to me and her response was "you look like you would only date white boys" HUH???? how can i LOOK like i'd only date a certain race?? i don't understand

i don't understand what's wrong with dating white boys though, like.. i wouldn't mind doing so.. but the way my friends are saying it, as if it's something weird/unnatural. there are so many interracial relationships nowadays so idk why they have that mindset

i'm not really asking a question/looking for advice. i just wanted to rant lol. but i'm just wondering if any other POC girls/boys think it's odd to date a white person?? and why?

Yesss my friends are the same!! When there’s white boys they’re always saying I would date him because he’s white, yet if he’s a boy of colour they say something like “she wouldn’t like him, she would only date white boys” but out of my 3 crushes they know about, 2 are white, 1 is black so idk why they say i would only date white boys, I wouldn’t care 😭
Dating a Gora?

Spoiler

Original post by SchmuckOff
Dating a Gora?

Spoiler

Why don’t you recommend .~.
Original post by SmartUnicorn
Yesss my friends are the same!! When there’s white boys they’re always saying I would date him because he’s white, yet if he’s a boy of colour they say something like “she wouldn’t like him, she would only date white boys” but out of my 3 crushes they know about, 2 are white, 1 is black so idk why they say i would only date white boys, I wouldn’t care 😭

aaaaa same! any white boy that looks around our age, they’d be like do you find him peng??” or you and him would suit”(not in a complimentary way though) it’s so annoying :/
aaaaa same! any white boy that looks around our age, they’d be like do you find him peng??” or you and him would suit”(not in a complimentary way though) it’s so annoying :/

yessss it’s legit annoying af 😭
I actually love all races. I just want them to have a big butt and be confident

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending