The Student Room Group

Never been in a relationship at 19 years old

Okay so I'm 20 in like a month and I have never been asked out. Not even almost. I've never been flirted with. I've never been told that I'm somebodies crush. I've never been told I'm pretty. It isn't normal to never have been in a relationship by this age, right? Like I haven't even had my first kiss yet. I've been thinking that there must be something physically wrong with me for about two years now. I don't even have social media because I think I'm too ugly to post pictures of myself. I don't want to go through life never being in a relationship, but nobody even looks my way twice and they never have. I don't know what to think or do at this point...
Reply 1
Don't worry. There's plenty of people who are in a similar situation to you.
Are you a boy or a girl? I'm a boy aged 22 in the same boat but know a few others who are too
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
Are you a boy or a girl? I'm a boy aged 22 in the same boat but know a few others who are too

I'm a girl
Reply 4
I think there are lots in the same position. Don’t worry... years and years ahead of you for relationships. Enjoy your life day by day: those in relationships at a young age will probably be single in their late 20’s... when all those that were single could well have found love by then.
Don’t worry about what others are doing: do what you want to do. If you want to meet more people: join some clubs, get a hobby etc

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending