hloop
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
so i currently don’t have an economics teacher (it’s a complicated story) and i think that will affect me massively in my final grade. How can i resolve this? Any tips ?
cloudy1012
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by hloop)
so i currently don’t have an economics teacher (it’s a complicated story) and i think that will affect me massively in my final grade. How can i resolve this? Any tips ?
Try Seneca learning. It has everything for your economics course and it has all the content separate for all the exam boards!
wizzerd15
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by hloop)
A suggestion- get a tutor to assist you.
Steven Lorent
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by hloop)
Hey, how's it going ? I believe the best thing to do is to get a tutor someone with experience who can take you through the course in the most time efficient way. I know a very good economics tutor if you want I can reference him to you
hloop
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Steven Lorent)
Hey, how's it going ? I believe the best thing to do is to get a tutor someone with experience who can take you through the course in the most time efficient way. I know a very good economics tutor if you want I can reference him to you
i would love that , thanks
Username123455
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by hloop)
There are many websites which teach economics alevel, would you be willing to pay for a type of online tutoring course?
hloop
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Username123455)
There are many websites which teach economics alevel, would you be willing to pay for a type of online tutoring course?
yeah i don’t really mind tbh
Username123455
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by hloop)
I recommend Uplearn, it has a 3 day free trial which can help you decide, check the prices, I hope you find it useful.
Last edited by Username123455; 3 weeks ago
abbbbbb.
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by hloop)
Hi! I currently take A-level economics too! I would recommend using EconPlusDal on YouTube as he explains economics concepts really well. I would also recommend using the CGP economics revision guide as I think it summarises information very well. However, if you still don't understand the topic you could always find an economics tutor.

Hope this helps
Username123455
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Username123455)
I recommend Uplearn, it has a 3 day free trial which can help you decide, check the prices, I hope you find
(Original post by hloop)
Have you checked it out yet? As if you do decide to buy the course you can get discounted offer on it .
Nadia.j97
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Have you tried Tutor2u Economics. They are pretty good! Would also recommend YouTube channels such as Econplusdal (as someone mentioned) as well as Pajholden (although he doesn’t post anymore, his explanations are great)

Also Boundless has an Economics section which was useful to me.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you travelling in the Uni student travel window (3-9 Dec) to go home for Christmas?

Yes (69)
26.95%
No - I have already returned home (28)
10.94%
No - I plan on travelling outside these dates (54)
21.09%
No - I'm staying at my term time address over Christmas (28)
10.94%
No - I live at home during term anyway (77)
30.08%

Watched Threads