The Student Room Group

Describe your perfect date.

Scroll to see replies

For a first date this is what I like to do-

To start with this is my first tip bake a batch of colourful cupcakes and you then even could watch a Netflix film. Alternatively you may like to get something to eat in town at a nice family pub or restaurant for lunch, then use the local community gym as a couple and drive around. Later that night you might also slowly have a slow dance at a nightclub for a while. As a last ditch option you could always play a fun game of bingo, chess or poker and make small interesting talk over two or three rounds of nice strong wine at home. What do you want to do however? Consider your own hobbies and interests.
We'd go to the park then go get KFC then stare at the stars/sunset. I like it cheap. I've been poor for so long I feel uncomfortable with anything else oof.
(edited 3 years ago)
Depends on the stage,

If just getting to know eachother it'd just be getting a hot drink and going for a walk in a park as its about getting to know one another, mabey bring a dog or two

If we are acctualy together it'd be sharing a blanket as we stargazing in a zero light pollution area, being able to see all the stars and possibly the milky way, I will be surrounded by the two most beautiful things nature has created.

But honestly I don't care about what we do I'll always be enchanted by the company and I'm sure the two of us could make any mundane task enjoyable.
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by Max1989
Depends on the stage,

If just getting to know eachother it'd just be getting a hot drink and going for a walk in a park as its about getting to know one another, mabey bring a dog or two

If we are acctualy together it'd be sharing a blanket as we stargazing in a zero light pollution area, being able to see all the stars and possibly the milky way, I will be surrounded by the two most beautiful things nature has created.

But honestly I don't care about what we do I'll always be enchanted by the company and I'm sure the two of us could make any mundane task enjoyable.

Aww those are all so cute.
Reply 24
Original post by sunny.side.up
go on

As long as I get pussy then that’s my perfect date
I’ve never been to a concert before, and where I live we have lots of small music venues so I would portably want to go to a small concert for my first date. Get some food after, probably a maccies tbh :lol: and then just talk to each other.
Original post by Anonymous17!
I’ve never been to a concert before, and where I live we have lots of small music venues so I would portably want to go to a small concert for my first date. Get some food after, probably a maccies tbh :lol: and then just talk to each other.

That sounds like it'd be so much fun!
Reply 27
25 May 2005
That sounds like it'd be so much fun!

Thanks :smile: yeah it would be fun. Too bad I don’t have anyone to go on dates with :lol:
Original post by gjd800
25 May 2005

Why?
Yes :lol:
Go out for a walk and talk. Take me to tasty food place (not fancy restaurant). Walk again. Cuddle and watch film.
Original post by BluMoon06
Go out for a walk and talk. Take me to tasty food place (not fancy restaurant). Walk again. Cuddle and watch film.

Yessssss

Spoiler

Yessssss

Spoiler

Tom*
Hell yes! Who wouldn’t?!?! :colone:
Tom*
Hell yes! Who wouldn’t?!?! :colone:

Oh crap, sorry! :pinch:

I've always fantisized about taking a long walk someplace beautiful and just talking about everything. Then, we somehow found ourselves at a beach and we have a huge blanket and we just cuddle and watch the stars. :heart:
I've always fantisized about taking a long walk someplace beautiful and just talking about everything. Then, we somehow found ourselves at a beach and we have a huge blanket and we just cuddle and watch the stars. :heart:

Wow 😮 sounds so romantic 😊

Spoiler

Wow 😮 sounds so romantic 😊

Spoiler

Very much so :hugs:

Spoiler

Reply 39
Why?

Attachment not found

Quick Reply