Family problems (police involved)

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
I woke up this morning to find out the police were here and it hasn’t been the first time. I doubt it will be the last either, they have been round several times since last this time year, there were big time problems last night.

I have had a time a few weeks ago I was in bed off college then the police needed to speak to me so I had to wake up for them I wasn’t in trouble or anything they just needed to ask me if everything’s ok for me so I said they are fine and they said I can contact if they aren’t and asked about my drinking because my mum told them I drink often so I said I do, they asked if I need him with that so I said no as well and said it’s under control and they said because I’m an adult so I’m allowed to drink if I want and when I want. The police have come a few times and needed to speak to me but I’m pretty much not involved in the arguments so just say that tbf. It’s probably looking a bit dodgy now because the neighbours probably think we do drugs or something dodgy but we don’t it’s just my family which we are not involved
londonmyst
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
What's going on inside your home and why are the police interested? :confused:
The police are usually only willing to come inside private residences to investigate a crime that has been committed, prevent a crime, arrest someone or to verify the accuracy of a report made to the police that contains fears for the physical welfare of a person.
tinygirl96
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Do you have a lawyer?
Anonymous #1
(Original post by tinygirl96)
Do you have a lawyer?
We did kind of at some point
Anonymous #1
(Original post by londonmyst)
What's going on inside your home and why are the police interested? :confused:
The police are usually only willing to come inside private residences to investigate a crime that has been committed, prevent a crime, arrest someone or to verify the accuracy of a report made to the police that contains fears for the physical welfare of a person.
It’s just arguments and provoking
Anonymous #1
Bump
Anonymous #1
Anyone else?
Summerneive
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Oh my gosh-
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (520)
33.74%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (638)
41.4%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (313)
20.31%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (70)
4.54%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise