Is 4 days a long time not to talk to someone?

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
I mean in terms of starting a conversation on text/ checking in and seeing how you’re doing. Asking mainly for a boys perspective e.g a girl you like.

I really want to speak to him and I started the convo last time and he started the last two convos before that. This all sounds so immature, I am actually 20 and I know if I want to talk to him I should just say hi but I don’t want to be clingy. But we haven’t spoken in 4 days and it feels like AGES.

I get there’s not much to talk about atm because we’re both just at home not doing much because of Covid but still I want to speak to him
Anonymous #2
Report 4 weeks ago
Sometimes 4 days can feel a lot if you were talking daily, or if you really like talking to someone.

If it's under a week though it's not too bad.

You could share something like a song, a meme, a video, something to make contact if you don't have a particular topic.
tinygirl96
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
nah but if you are missing him make the effort
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (631)
33.62%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (790)
42.09%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (372)
19.82%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (84)
4.48%

Watched Threads