Just wanted to say this

Watch
Markussssss
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I’ve always been depressed from an early age, especially since I didn’t have friends in primary school. I’ve always felt alone. I have had thoughts..... but I’ve somehow decided to put that to one side and focus more on my studies. It’s suffocating at times but I can deal with it I guess. The only reason I’ve held back from doing anything is because of my younger sibling. I’m so glad my younger sibling has friends and is extremely innocent, doesn’t know what suicide is or depression until recently. I’m glad that my younger sibling is happy. I want them to continue to be happy. That’s all. I also hope you guys can all smile more to other people. It changes my day completely. It’s like they smiled at me they want me to live. Of course I’ve become numb to feeling hurt because I’m used to it but I hope you guys all stay happy. I smile a lot to bid everything I guess it’s my way of coping with it, but it’s okay. I’ve learnt that it’s okay to feel hurt and sad. It’s okay and I’m sure you can get through it. It’s just the situation that you’re in that’s making you feel like this and your situation can change. It not a fixed thing 💚
sunny.side.up
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Awww this is so sweet. I know how you feel I have a younger brother, and I just want him to stay innocent forever and not have to experience this tough world. I hope everything's alright. :console:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you travelling in the Uni student travel window (3-9 Dec) to go home for Christmas?

Yes (123)
28.28%
No - I have already returned home (58)
13.33%
No - I plan on travelling outside these dates (86)
19.77%
No - I'm staying at my term time address over Christmas (40)
9.2%
No - I live at home during term anyway (128)
29.43%

Watched Threads