Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
I put a tracker in her bag because recently shes been going to places for a few nights or weeks and she doesn’t tell us where she goes. So she went a few days ago only for a few nights but I put secretly put a tracker in her bag before she went. I just knew everywhere she was going and stuff. I said when she got back everywhere she went then she asked how I know but I didn’t want to say anything but she demanded the truth so I ended up telling her. She was angry at the fact I bought a tracker and also was angry that I put it in her bag. She slapped me once when I asked her something I asked her something like what shop did she go then a few minutes I said something else, I forgot what it was but it was a similar question and she started slapping simultaneously. I don’t know what was going on but it was getting harder all the way through baring in mind it was pretty fast to start with and I tried to protect my self and she forced me to move my had from my face pinching my arm. I just don’t know what happened it’s not that big of a deal that I put a tracker in her bag she’s slapped me before and done it all my life but it’s never been constantly like this before
GabiAbi84
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
How old are you?
DarkKnight06
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Shoulda slapped her back : )
Anonymous #1
(Original post by GabiAbi84)
How old are you?
Anonymous #1
(Original post by DarkKnight06)
That would have made things much worse
GabiAbi84
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Why are you tracking where your mum is going?
nikkiblonsky
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I put a tracker in her bag because recently shes been going to places for a few nights or weeks and she doesn’t tell us where she goes. So she went a few days ago only for a few nights but I put secretly put a tracker in her bag before she went. I just knew everywhere she was going and stuff. I said when she got back everywhere she went then she asked how I know but I didn’t want to say anything but she demanded the truth so I ended up telling her. She was angry at the fact I bought a tracker and also was angry that I put it in her bag. She slapped me once when I asked her something I asked her something like what shop did she go then a few minutes I said something else, I forgot what it was but it was a similar question and she started slapping simultaneously. I don’t know what was going on but it was getting harder all the way through baring in mind it was pretty fast to start with and I tried to protect my self and she forced me to move my had from my face pinching my arm. I just don’t know what happened it’s not that big of a deal that I put a tracker in her bag she’s slapped me before and done it all my life but it’s never been constantly like this before
you know your mum has a life outside of you right? If you're 22 imagine if she put a tracker in your bag..how would you feel?
nikkiblonsky
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
PRSOM
Anonymous #1
Why are you tracking where your mum is going?
She didn’t tell anyone where she was going like she just goes out for like a week or something but doesn’t tell anyone where
Anonymous #1
(Original post by nikkiblonsky)
you know your mum has a life outside of you right? If you're 22 imagine if she put a tracker in your bag..how would you feel?
My parents know where I am all the time though when I go out or at least one of them do
Anonymous #1
(Original post by nikkiblonsky)
PRSOM
What does that mean?
DarkKnight06
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
That would have made things much worse
nah bro just give her a gentle tap let her no whats upppp
Anonymous #1
nah bro just give her a gentle tap let her no whats upppp
Trust me even that would have potentially put me in hospital
GabiAbi84
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
She didn’t tell anyone where she was going like she just goes out for like a week or something but doesn’t tell anyone where
She doesn’t have to. She’s an adult-so are you.
This isn’t normal behaviour on either part.
Anonymous #1
She doesn’t have to. She’s an adult-so are you.
This isn’t normal behaviour on either part.
She shouldn’t have slapped me she should have just told me that she I shouldn’t do put the tracker in it’s not a big deal
DarkKnight06
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Trust me even that would have potentially put me in hospital
nah but its good for relationship building inni. Like she slaps u then u slap her kinda ting
GabiAbi84
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
She shouldn’t have slapped me she should have just told me that she I shouldn’t do put the tracker in it’s not a big deal
Well I think it is a big deal and clearly she does too. It’s a complete lack of respect and an invasion of privacy. You shouldn’t have done it.
Yes she shouldn’t have slapped you either.
like I said-you’re both adults.
Perhaps you should move out and live your own life and let her live hers.
Anonymous #1
Well I think it is a big deal and clearly she does too. It’s a complete lack of respect and an invasion of privacy. You shouldn’t have done it.
Yes she shouldn’t have slapped you either.
like I said-you’re both adults.
Perhaps you should move out and live your own life and let her live hers.
Yes
GabiAbi84
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Yes
Glad you agree
Anonymous #1
nah but its good for relationship building inni. Like she slaps u then u slap her kinda ting
Maybe
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (594)
33.96%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (728)
41.62%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (348)
19.9%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (79)
4.52%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise