Aholland09
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
So around 2 and a half weeks ago I applied to uni, I have received emails off 4 of the unis saying they have received my application however I haven’t got one from Leeds Beckett, do they not send emails saying they have received the application or should I be worried?
Stephen Mark
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Aholland09)
So around 2 and a half weeks ago I applied to uni, I have received emails off 4 of the unis saying they have received my application however I haven’t got one from Leeds Beckett, do they not send emails saying they have received the application or should I be worried?
Don’t be worried! I received thank you letters from 4/5 of my unis and then received an offer (a couple of days ago) from that 5th uni. After-which that same uni sent me a thank you letter telling me they would be considering my application soon, I contacted the uni straight away because I had already been given an offer to which I was told their system was at fault and that the thank you letters should’ve been sent out way before my offer was given and that it was a total mistake on their behalf. Trust in yourself, your talent and your ability, you’ve got this!
Last edited by Stephen Mark; 4 weeks ago
Anonymous #1
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Aholland09)
Don’t go there it’s **** apparently
Anonymous #2
Report 4 weeks ago
They’ll send you an offer without even looking at your application
Stephen Mark
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
They’ll send you an offer without even looking at your application
I’m sure they’ve done their research and applied for what they have found, if they like it your objective opinion doesn’t matter.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (658)
33.52%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (834)
42.49%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (382)
19.46%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (89)
4.53%

Watched Threads