PCOS - daily bleeding

Watch
geelou97
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Hi,

I’ve recently, finally been diagnosed with PCOS are suspecting it for years due to having majority of the symptoms associated with it.

For about a year now, I have been bleeding nearly everyday - not heavy at all, barely even need to wear a pad but it is there when I wipe and have sex etc. Has anyone had this with PCOS? Should add, I also have the implant but I’ve had this for over 2 years and the bleeding didn’t start till a year ago

It is driving me crazy and has ruined my sex life.
Apachecow
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I think the bleeding is most likely implant related. How has it ruined your sex life?
geelou97
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Apachecow)
I think the bleeding is most likely implant related. How has it ruined your sex life?
Okay, I have been debating getting it taken out so maybe I should go ahead and do that.

I’m not in a relationship currently, so I have sex with guys I meet online or whatever, and more often then not, not many want to hookup with someone for the first time who is essentially on their period
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (631)
33.64%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (789)
42.06%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (372)
19.83%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (84)
4.48%

Watched Threads