Why do girls in the Uk wear too much makeup?

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
I don’t know why a lot of girls in the UK obsessed with spray tan & too much makeup wearing fake lashes especially young girls I don’t get it I prefer girls wear less natural makeup and natural tan sorry to judge but it’s shocking seeing them without makeup why can’t they wear mascara then too much makeup
Theloniouss
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I doubt they care about your preference :dontknow:
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Theloniouss)
I doubt they care about your preference :dontknow:
British girls are not attractive European are definitely better and Americans
999tigger
Badges: 19
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I don’t know why a lot of girls in the UK obsessed with spray tan & too much makeup wearing fake lashes especially young girls I don’t get it I prefer girls wear less natural makeup and natural tan sorry to judge but it’s shocking seeing them without makeup why can’t they wear mascara then too much makeup
What country are you from?
Why do you care?
Why should they care?
Perhaps they dont wear make up for your benefit?
Anonymous #1
(Original post by 999tigger)
What country are you from?
Why do you care?
Why should they care?
Perhaps they dont wear make up for your benefit?
I’m from south east well I should care because wearing too much makeup not attractive at all I prefer European girls Italian and France and Holland girls they’re better and Americans they all sexier compare to British girls they have ugly teeth and horrible face
GabiAbi84
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
U.K. girls (as all girls) can wear as much or as little makeup as they like. They don’t need to alter their routines for your preferences.
There are many reasons they choose to wear it.
At least they can cover up their “horrible faces” whereas you’re stuck with your horrible attitude on show for all to see.
I doubt they care what you think.
999tigger
Report 4 weeks ago
I’m from south east well I should care because wearing too much makeup not attractive at all I prefer European girls Italian and France and Holland girls they’re better and Americans they all sexier compare to British girls they have ugly teeth and horrible face
South East what?
Perhaps they dont care about you at all. ugly inside is far worse.
CosmicApathy1
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Wow you're a **** dude
Anonymous #1
(Original post by CosmicApathy1)
Wow you're a **** dude
You’re from the Uk I bet I feel sorry for all the guys in the Uk having a ugly wife and girlfriend because British girls not attractive Australian are better
LovelyMrFox
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Oh boo hoo, get over yourself. None of them care about your opinions on how they should look.
khadijaaaxxxx
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
why do i feel as if op is scottishlad888?
1st superstar
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
British girls are not attractive European are definitely better and Americans
Uh we ARE European... British girls are European as Britain is located in well the European continent!
1st superstar
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Listen I am sick of some young people being obsessed with make-up, partying, looks etc too but don't think that it's fair to call British girls ugly. If they want to be OTT on the makeup outside of school and the workplace then why does that matter? (Especially if they are 16+ or pay for the makeup themselves). Imo it's their loss for spending tons of money on makeup, but meh not my money so I don't care.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by 1st superstar)
Listen I am sick of some young people being obsessed with make-up, partying, looks etc too but don't think that it's fair to call British girls ugly. If they want to be OTT on the makeup outside of school and the workplace then why does that matter? (Especially if they are 16+ or pay for the makeup themselves). Imo it's their loss for spending tons of money on makeup, but meh not my money so I don't care.
They look awful.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by 1st superstar)
Uh we ARE European... British girls are European as Britain is located in well the European continent!
No I don’t give a **** about it Uk and Europe are separated
GabiAbi84
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
By what?? 😹😹
Ah you can’t even troll properly!
Johanny x
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
You do realize that the UK is a country in Europe? We are all Europeans. Are you from the UK or what?
RichPiana
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Your brain seems to be separated from the rest of your body too.
1st superstar
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
No we left the EU not Europe
(Original post by RichPiana)
Your brain seems to be separated from the rest of your body too.
🔥💯
CaptainDuckie
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Flop thread
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (594)
34%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (726)
41.56%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (348)
19.92%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (79)
4.52%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed