The Student Room Group

Why do girls in the Uk wear too much makeup?

I don’t know why a lot of girls in the UK obsessed with spray tan & too much makeup wearing fake lashes especially young girls I don’t get it I prefer girls wear less natural makeup and natural tan sorry to judge but it’s shocking seeing them without makeup why can’t they wear mascara then too much makeup

Scroll to see replies

I doubt they care about your preference :dontknow:
Reply 2
Original post by Theloniouss
I doubt they care about your preference :dontknow:

British girls are not attractive European are definitely better and Americans
Original post by Anonymous
I don’t know why a lot of girls in the UK obsessed with spray tan & too much makeup wearing fake lashes especially young girls I don’t get it I prefer girls wear less natural makeup and natural tan sorry to judge but it’s shocking seeing them without makeup why can’t they wear mascara then too much makeup

What country are you from?
Why do you care?
Why should they care?
Perhaps they dont wear make up for your benefit?
Reply 4
Original post by 999tigger
What country are you from?
Why do you care?
Why should they care?
Perhaps they dont wear make up for your benefit?

I’m from south east well I should care because wearing too much makeup not attractive at all
U.K. girls (as all girls) can wear as much or as little makeup as they like. They don’t need to alter their routines for your preferences.
There are many reasons they choose to wear it.
At least they can cover up their “horrible faces” whereas you’re stuck with your horrible attitude on show for all to see.
I doubt they care what you think.
I’m from south east well I should care because wearing too much makeup not attractive at all I prefer European girls Italian and France and Holland girls they’re better and Americans they all sexier compare to British girls they have ugly teeth and horrible face

South East what?
Perhaps they dont care about you at all. ugly inside is far worse.
Reply 7
You’re from the Uk I bet I feel sorry for all the guys in the Uk having a ugly wife and girlfriend because British girls not attractive Australian are better
Reply 8
Oh boo hoo, get over yourself. None of them care about your opinions on how they should look.
why do i feel as if op is scottishlad888?
British girls are not attractive European are definitely better and Americans

Uh we ARE European... British girls are European as Britain is located in well the European continent!
Listen I am sick of some young people being obsessed with make-up, partying, looks etc too but don't think that it's fair to call British girls ugly. If they want to be OTT on the makeup outside of school and the workplace then why does that matter? (Especially if they are 16+ or pay for the makeup themselves). Imo it's their loss for spending tons of money on makeup, but meh not my money so I don't care.
Original post by 1st superstar
Listen I am sick of some young people being obsessed with make-up, partying, looks etc too but don't think that it's fair to call British girls ugly. If they want to be OTT on the makeup outside of school and the workplace then why does that matter? (Especially if they are 16+ or pay for the makeup themselves). Imo it's their loss for spending tons of money on makeup, but meh not my money so I don't care.

They look awful.
Uh we ARE European... British girls are European as Britain is located in well the European continent!

No I don’t give a **** about it Uk and Europe are separated

By what?? 😹😹
Ah you can’t even troll properly!
You do realize that the UK is a country in Europe? We are all Europeans. Are you from the UK or what?

Your brain seems to be separated from the rest of your body too.

No we left the EU not Europe
Original post by RichPiana
Your brain seems to be separated from the rest of your body too.

🔥💯
Flop thread
No we left the EU not Europe

The person who posted this is obvz not from the UK and/or uneducated, innit?

Latest