My girlfriend has a snapchat where she sends nudes to guys.

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I've recently just found out from a friend of a friend that my girlfriend has created a new snapchat today and posted a bunch of videos pretty much degrading herself for them.

We've been together for 6 years and I've never known that she's cheated on me. I haven't seen the videos but I've heard the story from 3 different guys. They believe it's her but apparently she has used a sc filter and only showed her lips.

Idk how many guys are on her sc but I'm shocked. I don't know if I can confront her about it as we've always had a really good relationship and were taking marriage etc. Nothing has changed and I haven't seen the videos myself but have heard from a number of guys.

All the videos sound very out of the ordinary as she's usually very vanilla for as long as I've known her.

I have no idea what to do.
ROTL94
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I wouldn't believe the hearsay of somebody else unless they present evidence to back it up, and if these filters distort her appearance so much how can they be even remotely certain that it's her?
ashtolga23
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I think I found your gf, dude.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by ROTL94)
I wouldn't believe the hearsay of somebody else unless they present evidence to back it up, and if these filters distort her appearance so much how can they be even remotely certain that it's her?
Why would they lie? They have no reason to lie. I'm very close to the guys. according to them, she removed them earlier today but the videos were up for a couple of hours or something. SC filters don't distort the look that much and they do know her well.
LawmenRDR2
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
dump n' run
Anonymous #1
Wtf. No. That could be anyone.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by LawmenRDR2)
dump n' run
We've been together for 6 years. I proposed to her. I think she may be pregnant.
Ciel.
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I've recently just found out from a friend of a friend that my girlfriend has created a new snapchat today and posted a bunch of videos pretty much degrading herself for them.

We've been together for 6 years and I've never known that she's cheated on me. I haven't seen the videos but I've heard the story from 3 different guys. They believe it's her but apparently she has used a sc filter and only showed her lips.

Idk how many guys are on her sc but I'm shocked. I don't know if I can confront her about it as we've always had a really good relationship and were taking marriage etc. Nothing has changed and I haven't seen the videos myself but have heard from a number of guys.

All the videos sound very out of the ordinary as she's usually very vanilla for as long as I've known her.

I have no idea what to do.
stop making duplicate threads
mgi
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Why would they lie? They have no reason to lie. I'm very close to the guys. according to them, she removed them earlier today but the videos were up for a couple of hours or something. SC filters don't distort the look that much and they do know her well.
the best person to ask is her though! Rumours are usually a modification of the truth!
ROTL94
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
If you're so convinced there's only one thing to do, and that's sling her out, it will be painful short term but infidelity shouldn't be tolerated.
Ciel.
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho....php?t=6766344
/yawn
LawmenRDR2
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
We've been together for 6 years. I proposed to her. I think she may be pregnant.
Awwww *****t
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Ciel.)
stop making duplicate threads
Not sure what a thread is?
Johanny x
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Evidently you do not trust her and you are insecure if you believe that someone has cheated without proof! How do you know this is her?
Anonymous #1
Why are you sending me this?
Ciel.
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Why are you sending me this?
lol, do you think we're stupid or something?
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Johanny x)
Evidently you do not trust her and you are insecure if you believe that someone has cheated without proof! How do you know this is her?
I don't...I just don't know whether to confront. I don't think it's here but we have a group chat and 3 of the guys have said they've seen the posts
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
Clearly trolling with the other thread where a girl claimed to have done this exact thinf
Anonymous #1
Clearly trolling with the other thread where a girl claimed to have done this exact thinf
I've read that post and that person has said they were a depressed boy.
LovelyMrFox
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Either a troll or you're overreacting.
If you have no proof, you have no reason to confront her.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you travelling in the Uni student travel window (3-9 Dec) to go home for Christmas?

Yes (107)
28.08%
No - I have already returned home (50)
13.12%
No - I plan on travelling outside these dates (73)
19.16%
No - I'm staying at my term time address over Christmas (39)
10.24%
No - I live at home during term anyway (112)
29.4%

Watched Threads