The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by CaptainDuckie
Wait, why is your story correlating to the other thread ?

I don't think it is. That person is a guy. I've already had this question and read through that post.
Wait, why is your story correlating to the other thread ?

his girls being a hoe and she admitted on another thread and this geezer found out and he's triggered mad but can't confront her whilst she be getting mandem to bust one out and fill her inside out
Original post by Anonymous
his girls being a hoe and she admitted on another thread and this geezer found out and he's triggered mad but can't confront her whilst she be getting mandem to bust one out and fill her inside out

That isn't her...
I don't think it is. That person is a guy. I've already had this question and read through that post.

Hmmm interesting... op mentioned the exact same story .. “Used a sc filter” this directly correlates, especially on the same day too, well I guess it’s a coincidence then
Hmmm interesting... op mentioned the exact same story .. “Used a sc filter” this directly correlates, especially on the same day too, well I guess it’s a coincidence then

I can't exactly confront her over a post on TSR? How do I know who that person is so I can directly message him/her and see if I can find out more/
That isn't her...

g like I said ur girls gone brooo.. once she experienced that hoe life she ain't coming back g. truss me even that baby ain't yours. all ur friends of friends are knocking one off to her with intent..
I can't exactly confront her over a post on TSR? How do I know who that person is so I can directly message him/her and see if I can find out more/

Maybe you should post in it & tell them the exact same story, let’s see what happens
Maybe you should post in it & tell them the exact same story, let’s see what happens

right...I've given it a go. felt really Radom and I'm 100% sure it's not related but lets see
right...I've given it a go. felt really Radom and I'm 100% sure it's not related but lets see

g like I said earlier ur girls gone honestly gone.. she found better material and went down the path and she's gone now.. truss me you wouldn't know that she's probz bad bqre bananas inside her
g like I said earlier ur girls gone honestly gone.. she found better material and went down the path and she's gone now.. truss me you wouldn't know that she's probz bad bqre bananas inside her

you're clearly taking the piss.
you're clearly taking the piss.

g how is it taking the piss when I'm spitting facts whilst ur ex girl be spitting somebody else's load all over.. its true facts g u need to accept that she's gone and she went out with a bang.. gangbang all over... so I ain't taking the piss I'm just stating what I see which is that she went down the wrong path but she's too deep in it.. no pun intended but she's too deep on it ygm.. like the joke? but fr bro not much you can do now other than move on and let her do her although she got bare mandem to do her ygm
g how is it taking the piss when I'm spitting facts whilst ur ex girl be spitting somebody else's load all over.. its true facts g u need to accept that she's gone and she went out with a bang.. gangbang all over... so I ain't taking the piss I'm just stating what I see which is that she went down the wrong path but she's too deep in it.. no pun intended but she's too deep on it ygm.. like the joke? but fr bro not much you can do now other than move on and let her do her although she got bare mandem to do her ygm

I don't even know it was her. It's all speculation at the moment. Plus, you saying she's sleeping around is not helping when at the moment it's just videos, nothing about sleeping around.
I don't even know it was her. It's all speculation at the moment. Plus, you saying she's sleeping around is not helping when at the moment it's just videos, nothing about sleeping around.

g its business.. she started off from sending videos and pics to all sorts.. trust me she be bare loose from the bananas... bro fr truss me she be leaking more than a loose tap.. fr bro I feel bad for you truss me just drop her snap ill teach her a lesson.
@CaptainDuckie @DarkKnight06 @khadijaaaxxxx

are ya'll seeing this? His girlfriend is the girl from the other thread LMAOOO. Girl is pregnant and everything.

are ya'll seeing this? His girlfriend is the girl from the other thread LMAOOO. Girl is pregnant and everything.

she got pregnant by another mandem whilst in a groupie. mandem bust one in the wrong hole.. sad times indeed
she got pregnant by another mandem whilst in a groupie. mandem bust one in the wrong hole.. sad times indeed

nah, imagine it's this guys kid lmaoooo. The whole gangs seen his girls coochie

get lost

aha feel bad for him.. his coochie been exposed bare literally left right center... I think the gang went ham on her.. she probably got filled inside out from every angle whilst this guy been sobbing on TSR.. his baby gonna have features of bare mandem

omg, this is some drama right here😂
Not gonna lie you need to talk to her about it. It’s going to linger on your mind for a very long time so it’s best to ask

Latest

Trending

Trending