user2908hak
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
i have a problem with the education section

i graduated from school in may 2020 but i did the autumn resits in october 2020.

i tried to add the date when i receive the qualification which is jan 2021 however 2021 isn't included the year list because ucas says i have to receive the qualification while im still in school which im not anymore.

what is my next step?
Isinglass
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Aren't A level results due to be released c.17th December? The January date is for GCSEs, I thought? Do you have the option of choosing December 2020 as a a date for your results, or is the 'no longer being at school' the major problem?
Last edited by Isinglass; 1 month ago
user2908hak
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by Isinglass)
Aren't A level results due to be released c.17th December? The January date is for GCSEs, I thought? Do you have the option of choosing December 2020 as a a date for your results, or is the 'no longer being at school' the major problem
i did international a levels and internationally, igcse's and ial's are released in january.

the problem is i cant enter january 2021 which is when the result is released
Catherine1973
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I’d put December 2020 then. And write a comment in any box in that section that allows free text.
pepsimaxcherry
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
If you haven’t received your results yet, there is an option for pending. Without your actual grades, you’re supposed to put “pending”.
McGinger
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by user2908hak)
i have a problem with the education section

i graduated from school in may 2020 but i did the autumn resits in october 2020.

i tried to add the date when i receive the qualification which is jan 2021 however 2021 isn't included the year list because ucas says i have to receive the qualification while im still in school which im not anymore.

what is my next step?
The system cant cope with the fact that you are doing exams at a school you have left.
Re-adjust the leaving date for school to beyond the date of the results (Dec 2020).
Your referee will explain your circumstances in the reference.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you travelling in the Uni student travel window (3-9 Dec) to go home for Christmas?

Yes (99)
28.37%
No - I have already returned home (45)
12.89%
No - I plan on travelling outside these dates (67)
19.2%
No - I'm staying at my term time address over Christmas (37)
10.6%
No - I live at home during term anyway (101)
28.94%

Watched Threads