English language paper 1 + 2

Watch this thread
username5446606
Badges: 12
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
So next week I have to resit my English language and I’ve been revising but I feel like none of the information is going to help me

If anyone has any tips on revising I will be grateful
7GiRl7
Badges: 8
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
English is hard to revise because theres no right answer or method so I would just say do lots of practice papers, they're available on aqa. Then maybe read some books to boost your vocabulary because you get marks for ambiguity. refresh yourself on different techniques and methods that can be used and yh you'll do fine good luck.

(Original post by Isaactj2020)
So next week I have to resit my English language and I’ve been revising but I feel like none of the information is going to help me

7GiRl7
Rep:
Report 1 year ago

English is hard to revise because theres no right answer or method so I would just say do lots of practice papers, they're available on aqa. Then maybe read some books to boost your vocabulary because you get marks for ambiguity. refresh yourself on different techniques and methods that can be used and yh you'll do fine good luck.
7GiRl7
Rep:
Report 1 year ago

X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA Combined Science - Biology Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (59)
34.5%
The paper was reasonable (68)
39.77%
Not feeling great about that exam... (28)
16.37%
It was TERRIBLE (16)
9.36%

Watched Threads