imogenisla
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
I’m currently in my last year of A Levels and I know that I will apply to Bath next year. I’m just unsure on the student life and nightlife as I prefer Bristol but I’m not sure on what business management at Bristol is like in terms of work placements. I know that Bath offer really good work placements and I was just wondering if Bristol do too?
lewis_bull99
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by imogenisla)
I’m currently in my last year of A Levels and I know that I will apply to Bath next year. I’m just unsure on the student life and nightlife as I prefer Bristol but I’m not sure on what business management at Bristol is like in terms of work placements. I know that Bath offer really good work placements and I was just wondering if Bristol do too?
Hey, I don't go to any of these uni's but I have friends that do (I am at Reading). What I would say is that you should try base your decision mainly off the course as that's what you'll be doing for 3 years each day haha. In terms of placements, if you're good enough then you'll get a good placement so that's more on you than the university you choose.

Good luck with it all!
BedfordMom
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Bristol does not have a Placement year, please check the course details.
Warwick Business School
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by imogenisla)
Hello imogenisla

I hope you are well It is great to see that you are interested in studying business management, and I can see that you have already considered potential universities where you would like to study. I thought I would also mention to you the courses available at Warwick Business School that may be of interest to you if you haven't already had a look at them.

At WBS we have three courses BSc Management, BSc International Management and BSc International Business (with Languages) which may be of interest to you and you can find out more about our courses here: https://www.wbs.ac.uk/courses/undergraduate/

Each of these courses enables you to do a placement year or year abroad as part of your course where you can work or study or do a mixture of the two. If you would like to know more or have any questions please feel free to ask

Francesca
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you travelling in the Uni student travel window (3-9 Dec) to go home for Christmas?

Yes (61)
27.73%
No - I have already returned home (25)
11.36%
No - I plan on travelling outside these dates (50)
22.73%
No - I'm staying at my term time address over Christmas (21)
9.55%
No - I live at home during term anyway (63)
28.64%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise