xShivamx
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
Hey Everyone!

I am new here! I have my GCSE Speaking for English on Tuesday 3rd November. I am struggling on how I can memorise certain things. My Speech is on the Death Penalty and why it should be abolished? I do have the whole speech that I can DM to you! Thanks for the help!

Good Luck All GCSE Students & All A-Level Students!!!
tinygirl96
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Good luck to you too!
izzxm
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
I’m in year 13 but remember how nervous i was for this exam! My advice would be to make notes on each little section of your speech so you can memorise the order and key details of what you want to say. When you have the main points memorised, you can add to them anything you want to talk about when you’re actually doing your speech - i hope that makes sense! But honestly, just re-read your speech a bunch of times and eventually you would’ve memorised the main points. Good luck!
xShivamx
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
(Original post by izzxm)
I’m in year 13 but remember how nervous i was for this exam! My advice would be to make notes on each little section of your speech so you can memorise the order and key details of what you want to say. When you have the main points memorised, you can add to them anything you want to talk about when you’re actually doing your speech - i hope that makes sense! But honestly, just re-read your speech a bunch of times and eventually you would’ve memorised the main points. Good luck!
Thank you! Good Luck for Year 13!
abdellaha0001
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
HI i was thinking on doing the same topic dm me if someone replied to u thx Good Luck!!!
Last edited by abdellaha0001; 1 week ago
summerberry19
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Good luck!
ape89
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Hi, I have my speaking exam sometime in december and have been researching extensively, I came across this video on you tube and think its definitely worth a watch.
https://youtu.be/LnuD2GUhTjk
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (494)
33.56%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (610)
41.44%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (300)
20.38%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (68)
4.62%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed