The Student Room Group

CGP GCSE Edexcel Maths 9-1 Revision Guide

Hi does anyone have the CGP Maths textbook in the title and if so, if you haven't used the code at the front can you tell me the code please? (If you don't mind) I got a used one from a family friend but I think we gave it back with books we didn't need by accident. Pleaseeeee
Thank you,
MMM.DONUTS.
Original post by mmm. donuts.
Hi does anyone have the CGP Maths textbook in the title and if so, if you haven't used the code at the front can you tell me the code please? (If you don't mind) I got a used one from a family friend but I think we gave it back with books we didn't need by accident. Pleaseeeee
Thank you,
MMM.DONUTS.

i have the aqa one if you want the code?
Thank you,
MMM.DONUTS.

Original post by c1student

yes please I mean if you can I don't mind and also I'm replying very late so srry
It's fine I already have an aqa one but I don't know if it's the same. I mean if you can I don't mind and also I'm replying very late so srry
It's fine I already have an aqa one but I don't know if it's the same. I mean if you can I don't mind and also I'm replying very late so srry

yh no problem it's

3394 0684 8777 7909
Tysm I didn't have this one : D It's more helpful than the one I have now so thank you : )
Tysm I didn't have this one : D It's more helpful than the one I have now so thank you : )

no problem good luck with gcse maths :smile:
oh thank you : )

Quick Reply

Latest