I now know what the future of 2005 holds for me Watch

This discussion is closed.
AT82
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
I am going to become a famous DJ :p:

This idea started in March 2004, me and my mate started getting p*ssed of with clubs not playing the kind of music they advertise, so we decided try out selves.

I have just been to an indie night that played mostly sixties stuff, the zutons where not heared and the Killers were played just once, at one point it got so bad the dance floor was nearly empty because the DJs are so old and out of touch.

I reckon I have good knowledge of music and a good knowledge of business and commericalism to make it a sucess.

I want to a DJ night that plays mostly indie with a bit of electronic (i.e Bravery. New Order, Kraftwerk, Donna Summer etc) witht he usualy Smiths, Oasis, Blondie, Stone Roses classics instead of The Who and Rolling Stones.

Me and my mate want to bring music back to Manchester.

OK I have had 7 pints but I am very serious about this, most of the drink has worn off now anyway.

So my future plans is to get many different part time contracts when I graudatre, travel europe, do a bit of DJ'ing even for free and then a year later get a proper full time job and prepared to become 'old'.

Of couese by 2007 I shall still be single
Fire Point
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Good for you...sounds like 'sound idea'. You've thought further ahead than most of us. We want to see you on tv soon. DaibhidhXXX
need_money
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I want to be a DJ!

Guy in the year above me at school said he'd sell me his decks for £150....or free sex for life :rolleyes:
AT82
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
Free sex for life? I reckon thats got to be worth several million. Dosn't mean he was basicaly asking you to become a prostitute? :9
MAC1205
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
LOL, Sounds like a boom idea but erm... you seem a :aetsch: little tipsy
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

The new Gillette ad. Is it:

Man-hating bullsh*t (153)
45.67%
Pro-humanity (182)
54.33%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise