Looking for a business partner for next year

Watch
Amy317
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
Hello everyone
I’m studying event management at University of Lincoln and will graduate next September. And this might sound a bit ridiculous but I’m thinking about starting my own event company in the UK after university. I haven’t planned anything yet as I’d like to spend the rest of my university life on planning the business so I’m looking for someone who wants to start and develop the company with me. If anyone is interested, please message me Thank you!

#eventmanagement #business #startup #entrepreneurship #university #eventplanning
LuigiMario
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
It’s exactly the right time to do this, ready for “the great reset” or whatever! Good-luck

Lincoln uni is very nice, your cathedral was the world’s tallest building for ages - but that hill is very steep
Amy317
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
Yeah I like the cathedral it’s worth walking up the hill😆 and thank you so much!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (594)
34.08%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (723)
41.48%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (347)
19.91%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (79)
4.53%

Watched Threads