tsr is a wormhole

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
I waste loads of time on here - it's worse than instagram. I know this is my fault for being undisciplined, but does anyone else find this?
Most of the convos on here a kinda stupid as well - like the dude who can't cook, and some anon randomer saying heterosexuals are running out...
JustOneMoreThing
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Yes I agree, Anon users are extremely annoying.
username5447420
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I waste loads of time on here - it's worse than instagram. I know this is my fault for being undisciplined, but does anyone else find this?
Most of the convos on here a kinda stupid as well - like the dude who can't cook, and some anon randomer saying heterosexuals are running out...
There is literally nothing to do right now, in lockdown and its half term, 4 hours of study and 2 hours of exercise that leaves me with 10 hours of answering forum posts on TSR left xD
username5455976
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I felt this. Honestly, I should be doing my Law, Sociology and Econ work right now but I'm procrastinating!
I think I have to delete my account.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by JustOneMoreThing)
Yes I agree, Anon users are extremely annoying.
ouch that stung XD
LovelyMrFox
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Yes. Ive been trying to spend less time here but its pretty hard. I cant bring myself to delete my account either.
summerberry19
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
ouch that stung XD
Haha lol. I feel the same tbh. How many hours does everyone spend on TSR each day?
Anonymous #1
(Original post by SelKel)
I felt this. Honestly, I should be doing my Law, Sociology and Econ work right now but I'm procrastinating!
I think I have to delete my account.
agh same, but it is occasionally useful...
nikkiblonsky
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
dont be doin TSR like that
Anonymous #1
(Original post by nikkiblonsky)
dont be doin TSR like that
dw - they're stupidly amusing
nikkiblonsky
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
yep we're low on heterosexuals eh we'll just order more bi-sexuals
username5446306
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
bump
barnetlad
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by jacobf91)
There is literally nothing to do right now, in lockdown and its half term, 4 hours of study and 2 hours of exercise that leaves me with 10 hours of answering forum posts on TSR left xD
More sleep? A bit more study?
username5447420
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by barnetlad)
More sleep? A bit more study?
I sleep a set amount of time to ensure optimal health, can't add to it. Could ofc study more, but I like to not overwork myself.
ROTL94
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Yes, but that has been the case since I first joined.
(Original post by LovelyMrFox)
Yes. Ive been trying to spend less time here but its pretty hard. I cant bring myself to delete my account either.
Yeah! I tried and I could stay away for the best part of 48hrs max. It is sad and tragic.
04MR17
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I've never posted too much on here, don't know what you're on about :flute:
Chronoscope
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
CosmicApathy1
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
some anon randomer
This is you right now
cocoguk
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
LMAO but yes same. i've started using it as a way to procrastinate which is so bad, i barely get any work done now
tinygirl96
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
nah I love it on here
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you travelling in the Uni student travel window (3-9 Dec) to go home for Christmas?

Yes (61)
27.85%
No - I have already returned home (25)
11.42%
No - I plan on travelling outside these dates (49)
22.37%
No - I'm staying at my term time address over Christmas (21)
9.59%
No - I live at home during term anyway (63)
28.77%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise