Family problems with police involved

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Yesterday morning I woke up to find out the police were here and it hasn’t been the first time. I doubt it will be the last either, they have been round several times since last this time year, there were big time problems last night. It’s a long story why they have been coming but long story short we have been having family issues for all my life now and in the past year we’ve all been sick of it. I’m not going to go into detail because I cba it’s too long.

I have had a time a few weeks ago I was in bed off college then the police needed to speak to me so I had to wake up for them I wasn’t in trouble or anything they just needed to ask me if everything’s ok for me so I said they are fine and they said I can contact if they aren’t and asked about my drinking because my mum told them I drink often so I said I do, they asked if I need him with that so I said no as well and said it’s under control and they said because I’m an adult so I’m allowed to drink if I want and when I want. The police have come a few times and needed to speak to me but I’m pretty much not involved in the arguments so just say that tbf.

Im just worried that it’s probably looking a bit dodgy now because the neighbours probably think we do drugs or something dodgy but we don’t it’s just my family which we are not involved.
Summerneive
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
You Already made a thread about this. (:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (727)
33.8%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (921)
42.82%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (408)
18.97%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (95)
4.42%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed