AishaA11
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Hey i wanted to make this as a place where anyone doing the English language AQA retake can talk about what their doing and how revision is coming along
esha321
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by AishaA11)
Hey i wanted to make this as a place where anyone doing the English language AQA retake can talk about what their doing and how revision is coming along
Hi, I'm trying my best to get practice papers done! I'm trying to do the papers under timed conditions now more than ever but I'm still very worried about what grade I will come out with in the end.
AishaA11
Rep:
?
(Original post by esha321)
Hi, I'm trying my best to get practice papers done! I'm trying to do the papers under timed conditions now more than ever but I'm still very worried about what grade I will come out with in the end.
Are you doing AQA and what grade are you hoping to achieve?
esha321
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Are you doing AQA and what grade are you hoping to achieve?
Yep I'm doing AQA and I am hoping for a 6/7! What about you? and what sorts of revision are you doing?
AishaA11
Rep:
?
I am hoping for at least a 7 i began revision by watching mr salles on youtube and now im just doing practice papers.Btw im in year 11
studybean:b
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I am hoping for at least a 7 i began revision by watching mr salles on youtube and now im just doing practice papers.Btw im in year 11
I'm in year 11 too, is the test tomorrow for you as well, omg I am so scared, I got a 5 for my cag, if I get a five again I think I might die.
AishaA11
Rep:
?
(Original post by studybean:b)
I'm in year 11 too, is the test tomorrow for you as well, omg I am so scared, I got a 5 for my cag, if I get a five again I think I might die.
Sameeee how did the first exam go for you?
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Sameeee how did the first exam go for you?
It was an easy paper but I flopped its bad, i don't even know how lmao, hbu
AishaA11
Rep:
?
(Original post by studybean:b)
It was an easy paper but I flopped its bad, i don't even know how lmao, hbu
I dont believe it was thattt easy as for the language i only wrote 2 paragraphs in comparison to others who did 3 also for question 4 i think i wrote some silly things but hopefully it went alright
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I dont believe it was thattt easy as for the language i only wrote 2 paragraphs in comparison to others who did 3 also for question 4 i think i wrote some silly things but hopefully it went alright
i legit feel like i did 2 paragraphs for every question, like LL OF THE
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you travelling in the Uni student travel window (3-9 Dec) to go home for Christmas?

Yes (43)
32.33%
No - I have already returned home (16)
12.03%
No - I plan on travelling outside these dates (27)
20.3%
No - I'm staying at my term time address over Christmas (11)
8.27%
No - I live at home during term anyway (36)
27.07%

Watched Threads