Bumpy thing on my anal area - what is it??!

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
From what I’ve googled it’s coming up with skin tag or haemorrhoid but I don’t know which one it is? It’s like not round it’s kinda of just like a bit of extra skin it looks like. It just doesn’t look the best and I have a bf so would rather get rid of whatever it is! Anyone got any help?
username5447420
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
From what I’ve googled it’s coming up with skin tag or haemorrhoid but I don’t know which one it is? It’s like not round it’s kinda of just like a bit of extra skin it looks like. It just doesn’t look the best and I have a bf so would rather get rid of whatever it is! Anyone got any help?
No.1 Go see your GP, it's pointless asking people on an online forum as we cannot properly diagnose this.
No.2 You can get spots/pimples on your anus
No.3 It very well might just be a haemorrhoid, try eating more fibre, drink more water, don't strain when going to the toilet and exercise regularly.
No.4 If it is a skin tag, it can just be removed(by a trained professional)

But again, go see your GP, they look at this stuff all day, so don't be too embarrassed.

Also would have been best that you posted this in health and not relationship advice
Anonymous #1
(Original post by jacobf91)
No.1 Go see your GP, it's pointless asking people on an online forum as we cannot properly diagnose this.
No.2 You can get spots/pimples on your anus
No.3 It very well might just be a haemorrhoid, try eating more fibre, drink more water, don't strain when going to the toilet and exercise regularly.
No.4 If it is a skin tag, it can just be removed(by a trained professional)

But again, go see your GP, they look at this stuff all day, so don't be too embarrassed.

Also would have been best that you posted this in health and not relationship advice
I just feel so embarrassed tho them looking at that sort of thing and oh I didn’t even notice it was in relationships!! Haha thanks
Anonymous #2
Report 4 weeks ago
do you mean a small skin flap that rests over the opening of your anus? if so and it doesn't hurt that's completely normal and not something that needs any attention and there's no reason to get rid of it, if your bf has a problem with it he's a **** and not deserving of a partner
Anonymous #1
do you mean a small skin flap that rests over the opening of your anus? if so and it doesn't hurt that's completely normal and not something that needs any attention and there's no reason to get rid of it, if your bf has a problem with it he's a **** and not deserving of a partner
I’m not too sure if that’s what you mean but I never used to have it. It doesn’t hurt tho!
username5447420
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I just feel so embarrassed tho them looking at that sort of thing and oh I didn’t even notice it was in relationships!! Haha thanks
I've had doctors poking and prodding all of my genitals, camera's down my japs eye, nurse's with their finger up my arse. It's not personal, they do this for a job to look after people. If you see a doctor I guarantee you that yours is probably one of at least 5 anus's he/she will see that day xD

For context I've had haemorrhoids and kidney stones, hence the doctors poking and prodding if you were wondering xD
Anonymous #1
(Original post by jacobf91)
I've had doctors poking and prodding all of my genitals, camera's down my japs eye, nurse's with their finger up my arse. It's not personal, they do this for a job to look after people. If you see a doctor I guarantee you that yours is probably one of at least 5 anus's he/she will see that day xD

For context I've had haemorrhoids and kidney stones, hence the doctors poking and prodding if you were wondering xD
Yeah that’s true, idk just feels so like personal. Oh I didn’t even give it a thought haha, thanks for clearing that up tho haha
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (631)
33.51%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (793)
42.11%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (374)
19.86%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (85)
4.51%

Watched Threads